Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is a flag from Epcot. It is not from a restaurant. It is not from France, England or Norway.

14ey2s.jpg

Really? I thought this one would be so easy. Where do you see flags in Epcot? And no one has asked basic questions like attraction or shop?

American Adventure Hall of Flags?

Getting a lot of rain:umbrella: stuck in the room it’s pouring and thundering and lightning. We were supposed to be at AK tonight for FOP and EE but EE closed and didn’t want to go over for one ride in a thunder storm. I already went on two times. Kids went over to ride.

Loved AoA resort. Loved all the room we had and having two bathrooms was great. I would definitely stay there again. Kids loved it. Our room was ready when we arrived at noon and our magic bands worked Checked into Poly at noon room wasn’t ready said they would text when ready. Never got a text went to desk st 5:30 to check they told me room was ready an hour ago. :headache: Let him know I was not happy he really didn’t seem to care. Our magic bands wouldn’t work for anything at the Poly he didn’t know why they wouldn’t work. There is no AC in the restrooms in the lobby or by the pool. The restroom in the lobby only had one sink that wasn’t clogged up. Lamp doesn’t work in our room and no cable. Walks are paper tin and people next door are noisy as heck. Not impressed at all. Kids want to go back to AOA. I do too. Don days we are not moving resorts again. I guess since we are at MK tomorrow and have Ohana reservations. We all agree next time we will stay at AoA.

Hey I just got a text our room is ready:sad2:

Last edited:
Really? I thought this one would be so easy. Where do you see flags in Epcot? And no one has asked basic questions like attraction or shop?
Lol! I use that phrase on my daughter all the time... It’s my go to when the brain just isn’t computing... o_O I’m thinking I may have missed an integral part of Epcot... Diane mentioned hall of flags... I’ve never been there. Shame on me!! :confused3 Have to put that on my Epcot Bucket list for next month. :D

Last edited:

Loved AoA resort. Loved all the room we had and having two bathrooms was great. I would definitely stay there again. Kids loved it. Our room was ready when we arrived at noon and our magic bands worked Checked into Poly at noon room wasn’t ready said they would text when ready. Never got a text went to desk st 5:30 to check they told me room was ready an hour ago. :headache: Let him know I was not happy he really didn’t seem to care. Our magic bands wouldn’t work for anything at the Poly he didn’t know why they wouldn’t work. There is no AC in the restrooms in the lobby or by the pool. The restroom in the lobby only had one sink that wasn’t clogged up. Lamp doesn’t work in our room and no cable. Walks are paper tin and people next door are noisy as heck. Not impressed at all. Kids want to go back to AOA. I do too. Don days we are not moving resorts again. I guess since we are at MK tomorrow and have Ohana reservations. We all agree next time we will stay at AoA.

Wow... I would have expected more from the Poly, Diane. That’s a shame. Poly has been one of our favorites, but something about it seems to have lost its luster for us. Can’t put my finger on it. To us, the beds are not comfortable at all. The beds at the All Star Sports was far more comfortable in my opinion. Enjoy the rest of your stay!! :smickey:

Lol! I use that phrase on my daughter all the time... It’s my go to when the brain just isn’t computing... o_O I’m thinking I may have missed an integral part of Epcot... Diane mentioned hall of flags... I’ve never been there. Shame on me!! :confused3 Have to put that on my Epcot Bucket list for next month. :D

You've never been to the American Adventure?? Love that show!

Shop or attraction or just part of the decor? Inside or outside?

American Adventure Hall of Flags?

Getting a lot of rain:umbrella: stuck in the room it’s pouring and thundering and lightning. We were supposed to be at AK tonight for FOP and EE but EE closed and didn’t want to go over for one ride in a thunder storm. I already went on two times. Kids went over to ride.

Yay Diane, stopping by to win the point! :yay:

DSC_0588 by

Wow Diane! That sucks that it's raining so hard. You have already ridden Flight of Passage 2 times?! Lucky you. Did you do the boat ride too? I liked Pandora.

And I'm sorry to hear the Poly isn't paradise! When the magic bands work, it's great. It's the middle of the summer and they've probably had so many guests for so long they are battle fatigued and can't keep up on the repairs. But the walls being thin and noisy neighbors, that just shouldn't be. And that's my "home" resort!

But it's nice to know the AoA was nice.

I hope you got to ride in that balloon with Karolyn and Ed!!

I still don't know if we will ever stay at a value. I always here mixed reviews, I suppose it all depends on the person and time on year. last thing is I want to stay at the value when there are a bunch of high school kids there for band or cheerleading. or maybe I do lol

I know they have gotten much betting in the past few years thou. and I would like to check out AOA one day but still don't know if I would want to stay there.

and that does suck about the poly. I wonder why you can hear the people next door. I have never here our neighbours in any of the resorts we have stayed at before

No balloon ride this trip. Next trip since Diane said they will stay at AoA.

Saturday there was some early rain driving up there and then yesterday it rained quite a lot. I was watching radar from home. Got everything they did a few hours later.

This radar was at 5:30 and after they had already received some heavy storms. All that mess to the northwest of Orlando was heading right towards them. Screenshot_20180722-174002.png

I still don't know if we will ever stay at a value. I always here mixed reviews, I suppose it all depends on the person and time on year. last thing is I want to stay at the value when there are a bunch of high school kids there for band or cheerleading. or maybe I do lol

I know they have gotten much betting in the past few years thou. and I would like to check out AOA one day but still don't know if I would want to stay there.

and that does suck about the poly. I wonder why you can hear the people next door. I have never here our neighbours in any of the resorts we have stayed at before

The all-star resorts is what you want to avoid during certain times. They can be crazy. I love POP Century and don't see those groups there when I have gone in the past. Been then again I usually go when there are the running events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!