Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

yes last time we went as a "family" there was 8 of us we took my nieces and nephews but only a few could make it
that's why I am hoping with this far in advance notice people can save

View attachment 337662

my wife and I did a parent only trip last March for 8 days and we had a blast

View attachment 337663
Great photos! Beautiful family, Jeepwreck. My D-hubby and I haven’t ventured out on a parent only trip yet. We have 1 child... she would be so offended! :rotfl2:

Next month we’re heading down and connecting with friends... there will be 13 of us at some point. It will be interesting. Can’t wait!!:dumbo:

So my family thinks I am nuts except for Emily because she knows me and how I do things

But the other night I started a family Facebook message group for Walt Disney World 2021. And I know you all know that date

Well I am stating to plan a big family trip for Nov 2021 just after the actual 50th anniversary date which is Oct 1, 2021, and if all goes well there will be over 25 of us going. 7 little family’s but all together there will be a lot of us. I have already create rough budgets for people based on prices from Nov 2018 so people can start saving now. its only 3 years away lol but then again its only 3 years away. By then our new addition will be roughly the same age as James when we took him

Definitely not crazy. I am already planning on running all of the RunDisney races in 2021 just because of the 50th. The individual events have nicer medals during special anniversary years 5th, 10th 20th. This past January I ran the Dopey Challenge since it was the 5th Dopey, 5th 10K and the 25th marathon. Planned that one out 2 years in advance.

I am thinking because of the 50th the medals and shirts should awesome.

Cutchogue is a small town on the northern fork of Long Island. My family & I live in Middletown which is part of Monmouth County, NJ. My DH is originally from Staten Island & I grew up in Queens, NY. We moved to NJ 18 years ago, before we had our DD. The boroughs of NY were a bit crowded & we were looking for open space and elbow room. It’s a great town with really good schools... So I told my DH, move to Jersey & we use the public schools... stay in NY & we send our child to private school. Best choice we ever made. Taxes in NJ are ridiculous, but NY is catching up.

I grew up in Bloomfield NJ which is Essex County. Parents moved to South Florida in 1971 when I was 12.

Definitely not crazy. I am already planning on running all of the RunDisney races in 2021 just because of the 50th. The individual events have nicer medals during special anniversary years 5th, 10th 20th. This past January I ran the Dopey Challenge since it was the 5th Dopey, 5th 10K and the 25th marathon. Planned that one out 2 years in advance.

I am thinking because of the 50th the medals and shirts should awesome.

ya but we all know we are already crazy for running in these things anyways lol

Great photos! Beautiful family, Jeepwreck. My D-hubby and I haven’t ventured out on a parent only trip yet. We have 1 child... she would be so offended! :rotfl2:

Next month we’re heading down and connecting with friends... there will be 13 of us at some point. It will be interesting. Can’t wait!!:dumbo:

our son is 4 so I assume he is over it but we know we cant do that again once he gets older

plus my mom is taking him down to Disneyland in sept. for 5 day with out us so we will call it even lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!