Where have you seen a hidden Mickey?

Here is one on the "Living with the Land" (one of our favorites by the way). There are at least 2 more on this one, but this will do for now.

thelandmickey.jpg

We found six on our last trip that haven't been mentioned yet. There are two in the Haunted Mansion ride. One is in the scene in the dining room. The place setting in the lower left hand corner of the table - one big plate and two smaller ones make a mouse head. Also, as you're leaving the graveyard scene before you exit the ride, there is a Grim Reaper immediately to the right. His left hand is in the shape of a mouse head. In the "It's a Small World" ride, the jungle scene has some leaves that are in the shape of mouse heads, and some of the clovers in the Ireland scene look like upside down mouse heads. Also, at Downtown Disney, the toy store that has the window displays of the pirate stuff has hidden Mickeys. The middle one has a mouse in the treasure chest that has a mouse ears hat on. There is also one of the continents (islands) on the map in the upper right hand side that looks like Mickey's profile with the ears and face.

We found six on our last trip that haven't been mentioned yet. There are two in the Haunted Mansion ride. One is in the scene in the dining room. The place setting in the lower left hand corner of the table - one big plate and two smaller ones make a mouse head. Also, as you're leaving the graveyard scene before you exit the ride, there is a Grim Reaper immediately to the right. His left hand is in the shape of a mouse head. In the "It's a Small World" ride, the jungle scene has some leaves that are in the shape of mouse heads, and some of the clovers in the Ireland scene look like upside down mouse heads. Also, at Downtown Disney, the toy store that has the window displays of the pirate stuff has hidden Mickeys. The middle one has a mouse in the treasure chest that has a mouse ears hat on. There is also one of the continents (islands) on the map in the upper right hand side that looks like Mickey's profile with the ears and face.

Yea, every time I'm forced to go on It's A Small World, I find some other hidden Mickey, there seem to be quite a few on that ride.

Yea, every time I'm forced to go on It's A Small World, I find some other hidden Mickey, there seem to be quite a few on that ride.

Yeah, wait until your kid gets a little older and you have to ride it again, and again and again because that is the only ride he will want to ride that day!:scared1:

Everybody now....

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small small world....

Now when you are in bed tonight with that stuck in your head, think of me!!!:lmao:

OK, lets see, the next one that Matt found was standing in line for "Living with the Land" Right where you get on the boat, there is a painting of bubbles, and one of them makes the perfect hidden mickey!

These are some great pictures. I'm working on a new site dedicated to just hidden mickeys.

http://www.mickeyheads.com

This isn't spam or anything (I'm a long-time board member). I'm looking for real suggestions (and contributions). Please don't post here about the site (don't want to derail the thread), but please use the site to contact me.

Thanks.

On the right side of the "stage" in Mickeys Philharmagic, the french horn is a hidden Mickey.I thought I had a pic but, I can't find it if I did

We found 2 on the updated SSE, 1 is on an old car on the left hand side of the ride and the other is on the desk of the guy at his computer.

Happy hunting.

Everybody now....

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small small world....

Now when you are in bed tonight with that stuck in your head, think of me!!!:lmao:

♪♪♪It's that song in your head, makes you wish you were dead, it's a small world after all!!♪♪♪

It's a world of laughter,
A world of tears.
It's a world of hopes,
And a world of fears.
There's so much that we share,
That it's time we're aware,
It's a small world after all.

It's a small, small world.

There is just one moon,
And one golden sun.
And a smile means,
Friendship to every one.
Though the mountains divide,
And the oceans are wide,

(repeat until you vomit lol) :dance3: :woohoo: :sick: :woohoo: :dance3:

It's a world of laughter,
A world of tears.
It's a world of hopes,
And a world of fears.
There's so much that we share,
That it's time we're aware,

There is just one moon,
And one golden sun.
And a smile means,
Friendship to every one.
Though the mountains divide,
And the oceans are wide,

(repeat until you vomit lol) :dance3: :woohoo: :sick: :woohoo: :dance3:

Okay,,I puked. Now what do I do with it ?

I'm not sure I have ever seen any hidden hickies but I...oh wait, you said hidden Mickey's. My Bad.:scared1:

We saw a hidden Mickey in the clouds from the beach at the Poly on Sept.20 at around 7:30 PM,,,several others saw it and 3 of the 4 in our party saw it for several minutes.:thumbsup2 We were waiting for the special fireworks viewing. It was windy so it didn't last long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter