Where exactly is the Hess station in relation to BWV?

reeanna

Mouseketeer
Hey all. I've read a few posts now re: the Hess gas station near the BWVs. Can someone please tell me exactly how to get there? Is it within walking distance of BWVs? I can't ever remember seeing it...

In order to get to it, you would drive out of the property past the gate. Turn right just past the gate and then turn left at the light. It's on the left hand side of the road at that intersection. I'm not even sure if you can do a left turn into the Hess at the point. It's easier to stop there when you are coming into the property from the direction of Down Town Disney. Due to the busy nature of those roads, I wouldn't suggest that anyone walks to the Hess station.

HBC

Now I can picture where it is- thank you. You're right about those roads being terribly busy & probably not very safe to walk alongside

Actually if you turn left as you are coming off the property and then a quick right you can get into the station from the back. That's what we did as we were leaving early one morning for our drive home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter