Where else can you get Cheese French Toast like the Castle

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
Please say that you can get cheese french toast like you get at the castle somewhere else in the parks or Disney resorts? DS is a special needs child and he really had a terrible time at the Castle last trip. It was just to crowded and everyone was too close. Also it was quite hard getiing the wheelchair in the little elevator and through all the close tables. We had made ressies for Princess breakfast and DS and I had to leave as he was crying so hard. We stayed outside while DH and DDs enjoyed breakfast and the Princess'. (Side note while we were outside we got to see two people get engaged by the wishing well!!! Soooo beautiful.)........ok back to the FOOD!!! Is there anyplace I can get my favorite french toast?? I didnt make ressies at the castle knowing that it was just not enjoyable for DS but I WANT MY FRENCH TOAST. I have tried making it using the recipe I found but..nope it isnt even close to being like Cinderella's. Please say there is another place.......

Call Disney Dining or management to find out what to do.i herd you can get pretty much anything you want from any resturant

FRESH at the Dolphin resort has Blueberry creme cheese stuffed french toast. We had it there this past Dec. and it was so good. They also had Pumpkin pancakes, M&M peanutbutter pancakes, Made to order omelets , roasted turkey & ham, freshed squeezed juices, danishes, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit etc. The pancakes, french toast and omelets are made while you wait at the counter. They also have Starbucks coffee. We went twice in Dec. and both times it was great.

I am going to call as the trip draws nearer...I can't wait. I love that french toast and I found the recipe on a website but it is not the same...not even close. I guess you have to have that Disney magic......

I'm one of those rare people who does the CRT breakfast because I like the food - especially the French Toast. (Why do they call it that? It's nothing at all like the "usual" French Toast.)

Unfortunately, last February I discovered that they've changed the recipe somehow. It's still pretty good, but definitely a cut below what it used to be.

(And I have the recipe from a web site - never tried it, though.)

I tried the recipe but the one I have basically is a piece of Cheese Danish in a batter and then fried up...maybe ENTERMANNS Cheese Danish just doesnt taste quite right? Is this basically the same recipe as ou have? I would love some French Toast right now...much better than the Honey Nut Cheerios I am eating.........ahhh Cheese stuffed french toast.....I can dream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter