Where can I buy My Disney Girl Dolls?

dutton

Mouseketeer
My dd saw one at the gift shop at the hotel on our last day. We had run out of money and the lady said we could get it online. I went to disney store but they don't have them. Does anyone know where else? THanks!

Coincidentally, I just saw them at disneystore.com. They are under toys and dolls, then under dolls on the right hand side. I think they were called "sweetheart dolls". I was looking to see if the clothing would fit my dd's AG doll. They had 3 or 4 different dolls and lots of outfits. HTH

TJ

The Sweetheart Dolls and My Disney Girl Doll (or whatever they're called :o ) are two different dolls. You can find My Disney Doll at Once upon a Toy at DD, and at World of Disney. I haven't found them online, yet.

My friend called WoD to have a doll and outfit shipped to her home up here in MA. You could try that???

Schmeck

Can you tell me what they are? We are going in January with a 5 yr old and don't want to miss anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter