Where are you going in 2008?

Wow, lots of Forsyth County people! Who woulda thought? DH works in Norcross and I work part time in Alpharetta so neither of us go far. I feel like I have to pack a lunch and overnight gear to go into Atlanta!;)

And so I don't totally hijack this thread, DH and I always assumed we'd do London/Paris. But when we started talking about it with the boys they all thought Italy sounded neat. We looked at the itineraries and said....OK! How can you lose with any of them?:goodvibes

I am doing early research for an ABD trip in 2010 and I spotted all these Forsyth posts! We are in Cummming, too!!

Jenn

We (DH) are going on the Emeral Isle tour July 17 2008 for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Can't wait to get away from the kids, phones, dogs, dog poop, work, housework, neighbors and everything else of everyday life !!!!!!!!:cool1:

I am doing early research for an ABD trip in 2010 and I spotted all these Forsyth posts! We are in Cummming, too!!

Jenn

:woohoo: :woohoo: Who woulda think little old Forsyth county would have so many world travelers on the DIS?

Hope those that are researching get their trips set up! Waiting for the prices to come out is hard...I was doing that waiting to book 2008.:hourglass

Going on "Once Upon a Fairytale" 3rd week in June.

In process of booking "Viva Italia" also.

In process of booking "backstage magic" in September.

It's Costa Rica (Path to Pura Vida) on August 3 for myself, my wife, daughter 15, and son 12.

We're going on the Southwest Splendors trip leaving July 5th with our two daughters, ages 12 and 10. First time in Arizona, Utah or Colorado (we're flying home from Denver) for all four of us. Want to hear all about Costa Rica because that's the trip we're thinking about next!

7/27/08 Emerald Isle trip.

It will be my first trip out of the country, can't wait :woohoo:

7/27/08 Emerald Isle trip.

It will be my first trip out of the country, can't wait :woohoo:

I really want to go on that trip. Then again, I want to go on EVERY trip but that one is closer to the top of my list.

Everytime I have been out of the country has been with Disney. Differnt Disney Cruise Line trips (I got hooked) and a trip to Disneyland Paris.

Im going on the DVC Member Backage Magic 9/2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter