When will Fall 2025 DCL itineraries open?

I get an email with the new itineraries and I see it on instagram I think if I remember correctly. But do they have a iPhone app that will send a notification of the new itineraries?
There is the DCL app. However, I don't think you'll get any push notifications from the app about new itineraries. Best bets are to be sure you're on DCL's email list and opted in to get emails, social media, and/or here to know when new itineraries are released.

seem like less serious people book the cruises and then cancel....
I think that's it, kind of. It helps those who aren't totally sure they want to do it, maybe they're juggling different vacation ideas or aren't sure if they can take time off. But having less of a cash outlay helps them think they'll book just to have the option... DCL probably knows many may cancel, but they also know others will end up keeping it.

I've never understood the point of the reduced deposit offers.... I guess makes people feel better about the initial payment, but it still has to be paid.... If anything just seem like less serious people book the cruises and then cancel....
Even if the majority of folk do, its an interest free loan to Disney... generally though once people book it solidifies it. They might move instead of cancel too. I'm sure DCL has all the stats and can tell it works.

I've never understood the point of the reduced deposit offers.... I guess makes people feel better about the initial payment, but it still has to be paid.... If anything just seem like less serious people book the cruises and then cancel....
I was just about to ask the same thing. I'm (im)patiently waiting to book an October 2025 trip on the new boat. The deposit offer doesn't seem to do anything to the final cost of my trip, and ultimately saves me nothing. It's just a matter of how much I pay now vs. how much I pay later, right?

I think putting less down for something that's months away is a nice perk. Maybe you have an upcoming vacation this Summer and you don't want throw a bunch of money into a vacation that's not until March of next year or you have some expenses that need to paid before your vacation. For people that have a lot going on or take multiple trips a year. I think it's helpful.

I think putting less down for something that's months away is a nice perk. Maybe you have an upcoming vacation this Summer and you don't want throw a bunch of money into a vacation that's not until March of next year or you have some expenses that need to paid before your vacation. For people that have a lot going on or take multiple trips a year. I think it's helpful.
I agree. When our kids were young, it was $250 pp deposit for a 7-nt cruise. That’s $1000. For us to rebook onboard, in addition to the expenses for the current cruise, we had to pay an additional $1000. That was huge considering a cruise for our family of 4 (deck 2 window) was $3500. That is almost 30% up front.
To be able to nowadays create a placeholder for $250 is a huge difference. This of course doesn’t lock in the future cruise price.

If your future cruise is 2 years away, having to come up with minimal deposit to lock in early pricing and early dining is wonderful.

I was just about to ask the same thing. I'm (im)patiently waiting to book an October 2025 trip on the new boat. The deposit offer doesn't seem to do anything to the final cost of my trip, and ultimately saves me nothing. It's just a matter of how much I pay now vs. how much I pay later, right?
That is correct. A reduced deposit means you may need to pay less upfront, but you will pay the remaining full amount of the cruise when you make your final payment.

Since the cruise can be canceled for a full refund at any time before the final payment date anyhow, the only difference is that you have less money paid to Disney in the months before your cruise.

I can't tell what happens if you cancel a cruise a short time after final payment. The cancellation policy for US cruisers says the penalty is "Deposit per guest" for cancellations 45-89 days in advance on cruises 5 days or less and 56-119 days in advance for cruises 6 days or more. Sometimes in the past I've seen wording that the "deposit" is the usual deposit amount, not the reduced rate, but I don't see that in the newest offer.

It's not meant to be a discount. It's exactly what it is a reduced deposit. It's something a lot of cruise lines do to get people to book cruises far in advance.

Whenever DCL decides to release them. Oct - Dec were usually released in late July but it was mid-late June for 2024. Thus, we can only guess.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

New DISboards Posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest