When were you left underwhelmed by something at Disney?

MVMCP. I don't know why..... maybe just bc I LOVED MNSSHP so much. I can't put my finger on it..... but it's something I don't need to do again.
Soarin'. So many people love that ride. I hated it. I can not figure out what the big deal it.

I'm not sure how long ago but when they had the castle pink!!!! It was quite a sight.

Maybe in October for breast cancer awareness?

For us, the new Disney Springs. It was confusing and we live a mile from a large outdoor shopping center that has all those same stores. Winding through all that to get to the Disney themed stores was frustrating, although- in full disclosure, I was very hangry! We said we won’t likely go back next time.
Hangry is NEVER a good thing!!! Lol

The new Disney Springs doesn’t underwhelm me, it OVERWHELMS me. I can’t handle it. It’s way too big.

I was in DHS last year and I was surprised about the lack of a trying to cover up the new lands. All I could see was the green fences like they had in Epcot at the time... don't know if they've done anything since, but it just seemed like Disney was not on top of things at the time.

I’ll have to say, the dole whip at Disneyland during my most recent trip earlier this month. I get them every trip, but the last one irritated my stomach which was not fun. I usually love them though.

I definitely have to agree with you on this one. We usually stay Deluxe and on just about every trip it seems that we get stuck on multiple occasions waiting 30 or 40 minutes to get a bus back to the hotel. You see 4 or 5 buses for other resorts all come and go and when your bus finally comes there is another one bunched up right behind it. Also during peak periods it's not bad enough that you have to stand on a bus back to the hotel, they also compact you in so that every square inch of the bus is filled. People say that you can't really complain since the buses are free, but I would disagree about the free part since I am paying $400 dollars per night for a small to average sized hotel room.

Yes! We stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village and the bus wait was always pushing 45 minutes. One morning we had 3 Magic Kingdom buses come and not stop because they were full. I forget exactly how long we waited but it was long enough that everyone had complained to the front desk. They eventually sent an empty one for us, but we missed the Welcome Show.

We were underwhelmed by:

Planet Hollywood- We LOVED it pre-refurbishment, but our last trip (December 2017) between our server and the vj- it was not good. Very awkward to have families videoed and put on the giant screen while they are trying to eat. We saw a lot of that during our 2.5 hour meal. :worried: (Most of that 2 hours was waiting for our server to bring food, clear dishes, bring check, bring change... it was torture.)

The pool at the Grand Floridian- Beautiful resort, but I was expecting the pool to be so much more "grand" than it was.

Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria- It wasn't bad, but just a "one and done" for us.

Beach Club. We tried to add a night onto our stay at the Poly but it was sold out so we decided to try Beach Club....total disappointment. I was so relieved we were only there one nought and not the whole week!!!

Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria- It wasn't bad, but just a "one and done" for us.
oh wow. My Flynn rider loving girl would love to have breakfast there EVERY morning. Lol

Beach Club. We tried to add a night onto our stay at the Poly but it was sold out so we decided to try Beach Club....total disappointment. I was so relieved we were only there one nought and not the whole week!!!
what didn't you like about BC?

Maybe in October for breast cancer awareness?
Maybe it was the 25th Anniversary of MK in 1996 it was quite a site
a37723ec2b12bdb4923af995ff5f1555.jpg

I was underwhelmed by my entire last 12-day trip. It was a combination of too many WDW trips in the past few years and coming down with the flu half way through. We won’t be back to WDW until maybe NYE 2018/2019.

MVMCP, Breakfast at BOG (it is *never* hot, and rarely warm), and - sadly - Ferrytale Fireworks cruise. Desserts were okay, photographers were okay, watching the fireworks from the water was fun, but not much better than watching from the Poly beach. When we went, the show was still "Wishes" so with the new projections with "Happily Ever After" I think it would be even worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter