When does Southwest release next dates?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
We are running into the problem that we may need to make our ADR's before we had our flight times!

"We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2019. On May 23, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through January 5, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently."

"We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2019. On May 23, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through January 5, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently."

this is the link for the above:
https://www.southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html

Start re-checking about a week before because they bumped up their last date by a few days and many people were mad because they didn't know it.

Bummer my ADR day is May 17. Are Southwest’s flights normally the same times week to week?

Bummer my ADR day is May 17. Are Southwest’s flights normally the same times week to week?
I believe that that are. You could look at a couple of weeks for the day of the week that you are flying out and see if they are all the same times, etc.... The cost may vary based on time of year.

Also, I noticed this morning that the SW website says June 20th for opening the schedule to Jan 2020. But I'm still going to start checking daily on 5/23 (the original date I saw), just in case.

~Chelle

We are running into the problem that we may need to make our ADR's before we had our flight times!
Same here if I really can't book tickets until Jun 20th. My ADR date is June 3rd, hah. Fortunately, our arrival day ADR is for dinner and we should be there by 10/11am.

~Chelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter