When do bookings open For 2019 Disneyland Hotels

I think it is usually August. I am ready to book for 2019 as well!

Does that mean the whole year is usually available for booking starting in August? Wondering about next summer with SW Galaxy's Edge opening...staying on site might be the best way to ensure entrance to the new land, right? ;) ha!

It's usually August. However, someone I know spoke to someone who works the phone bookings that said maybe as early as tomorrow. So, I guess we can hope for somewhere in the next week. I'm looking to book for November of next year, so it may seem like it's way too early to consider it, but we're hoping to do an onsite suite, which we haven't done in years, so financially, I need to book it now so I can start slowly paying for it over the next year or so. I'm not someone who does well with just saving the amount I'd pay every month. When we're talking that much money, I have to work it differently than when we just stay at an offsite hotel.

I want to book for January! I keep checking everyday. I am flying and want to book my air, since I want to use miles to upgrade to business class.

When I called a couple weeks ago, the guy told me "late July/early August" so at this rate it's looking like August.

They’re normally out by now. Telling ya, they’re waiting to get a more definitive date for SWL opening.

You guys might want to check now. I was just able to get room quotes for July 2019 at Paradise Pier when I checked just now . . .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 11.21.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 11.21.33 AM.png
    298.7 KB · Views: 16
i read tom's article, went online and shows nothing. so i asked dis for a quote but is this article because travel agents get a jump ahead for their clients on reserving pkgs before the general public?

I checked from my computer at work and the january dates are up with prices. Went home to book and I couldn't Very weird

That's so weird. I could look at any/all dates in 2019 when I posted before (I also looked at June and March). Went to lunch with my mom and tried to pull them up on her computer . . . and it's back to only going through Dec. 2018. I wonder if a glitch caused the system to jump the gun a bit . . . ?

I just tried to book for 2019 again. The cast member said they were available by phone, and they were working now to put them online. I prefer seeing it and booking online, so I will will try to be patient a bit longer.

I was booking thru the CM Hub, perhaps that made a difference, but usually they load our rooms last not first. I was worried about getting my room booked for D23 and in the summer after Star Wars is (probably) opened up.

Edited to say our link is also all messed up and not working. Glad I got in early, I was on phone about 2-3 pm (EST) about an Oct trip this year and found out it was opened for 2019.

Last edited:
:( I still am not seeing the bookings online. I prefer booking online so I can see everything as I don't always process what I hear over the phone. I got all excited when I saw the article that bookings are up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!