When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

A solo meetup would be awesome! Anyone want to meet up on the evening of the 27th in HS, EPCOT, Boardwalk area?
When are you guys meeting up? I’m here solo too and have some night fp at hs would love to meet up after that if you guys are still around.

Hi.

Heading to Disney World 17th-22nd. I’m based in London, visiting family in DC then flying down for a holiday.

Busy meeting friends 17th and 20th and don’t have much time before Tragical Express to the airport on (could meet for breakfast somewhere) 22nd but other than that plans are:

18th Epcot
19th Animal Kingdom
21st Hollywood Studios

I’m staying at All Star Sports. Anyone wanna meet?

Excitement level is at a 10! Already packing! Fingers crossed the crowds won’t be too bad. Single rider lines are the best. Let me know if you want to have a meal or meet up!
Yes I would say excitement is at 10 just trying to get threw this month. Yes I love singe rider lines wish they had more. Sure would definitely let you know. Do you have all your adrs set?

Yes I would say excitement is at 10 just trying to get threw this month. Yes I love singe rider lines wish they had more. Sure would definitely let you know. Do you have all your adrs set?
I only have one ADR so far and that is Friday at 50’s Prime Time. I am trying to get a reservation at Sci Fi though. I have a park hopper ticket and trying to keep my schedule open. My last trip was with 20 people so there was a lot of be here at this time etc.

I only have one ADR so far and that is Friday at 50’s Prime Time. I am trying to get a reservation at Sci Fi though. I have a park hopper ticket and trying to keep my schedule open. My last trip was with 20 people so there was a lot of be here at this time etc.
that's the thing about being solo I enjoy. I am on my own schedule. I am meeting up with a friend or two but still like making my own plans. Wow 20 people is a lot lol Park hopper is the best. Keeping your schedule open is smart and my lesson learned with me is I try and not schedule too many adrs. Sometimes that can backfire. Sci Fi was ok food nothing special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts