When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Solo trip the week after Thanksgiving! Barring something crazy happening, the plan is to head down to Cocoa Beach the Friday after Thanksgiving and do 2 days there because I'm running the Space Coast Marathon Sunday Nov 25th. Then after the race I'll head to Orlando and check in to Royal Pacific Resort. I'll do some swimming/recovering, and Monday will be spent in Universal Studios/IOA. The plan is to just do one day there and switch to POFQ on Tuesday, and do Disney Tuesday-Sunday (or Saturday, haven't decided). I can't wait!! A whole week solo is going to be so epic. Anyone else going that week?

I plan to go to WDW. Originally a solo trip and still might end up a solo trip. My mom just passed and one of her last wishes was for me to go back to WDW next year no matter what. I have since quit my job but will find a way to make it work. Now my brother in law and sister asked if they can go. Knowing I love to go in the fall during MNSSHP. Have been two 4 parties so far and love. Knowing its my favorite time of year and only time I will go my sister who hasnt been there in over 20 years tells me to be flexible because fall no longer works for them. Says pick another time with an event. There is nothing like MNSSHP at WDW and with a 2 month window they can work it out. They are already shocked at how things work at WDW now with FP+, dinning, etc. Hopefully works out but if anyone is thinking of going next fall let me know maybe we can hang out some.

Solo trip the week after Thanksgiving! Barring something crazy happening, the plan is to head down to Cocoa Beach the Friday after Thanksgiving and do 2 days there because I'm running the Space Coast Marathon Sunday Nov 25th. Then after the race I'll head to Orlando and check in to Royal Pacific Resort. I'll do some swimming/recovering, and Monday will be spent in Universal Studios/IOA. The plan is to just do one day there and switch to POFQ on Tuesday, and do Disney Tuesday-Sunday (or Saturday, haven't decided). I can't wait!! A whole week solo is going to be so epic. Anyone else going that week?
I'll be there 11/30-12/5

Solo trip 12/22/18 - 1/1/19. Avoiding the crowded parks (and will be in between annual passes), but going to restaurants, music shows, etc. at WDW and offsite.

Solo trip 12/22/18 - 1/1/19. Avoiding the crowded parks (and will be in between annual passes), but going to restaurants, music shows, etc. at WDW and offsite.

I think Disney vets really have to do this sometimes. You've been there enough times that you don't necessarily have to do rides and every attraction every time you go. I'm not quite there yet but i did go OUT OF MY WAY to pick an arrival date AFTER the FW FEST. Ive had it with those crowds and I've never been to WDW when it wasn't going on, because i always picked last week of Oct/first week of Nov (due to an old wedding anniversary tradition that really shouldn't/ doesn't matter any more. It no longer works for me).The last day of my visit last year fell on the day after FW FEST ended. Ugh, it (world showcase) was heaven! That's when i told myself you have to pick tbat week after F&W /Before Thanksgiving.
Enjoy.

I plan to go fall 2019 if anyone wants to plan with me. Love and hate planing. Its fun but stressful trying to fit everything in as perfectly together as can.

Mother and adult daughter trip Oct1-7, staying at Pop. Doing MNSSHP Thurs 4th. And a lot of F&W!!
Mother daughter trips are my favorite. Both of my daughters will be in varying stages of pregnancy when I do my (now) first solo trip in October (10-20) - save some wine for me. Have a great time!

Last edited:
Awesome, what great planning! Haha. What are your other plans for those trips? We are doing MNSSHP on the 25th!
9/21 DS when arrive to activate AP, check into timeshare, dinner at Boma then AK for RoL
9/22 Parisian Breakfast, leave about 3 go to Mass, then DS for dinner
9/23 BOG lunch and 1900 PF dinner
9/24 PPO Garden grill then Soaring, spend day at EP then going to MK foe HEA dessert party - just not sure if before or after
9/25 rest, DS for lunch, MNSSHP
9/26 HS am, Sci Fi lunch then to EP. Will go back for SW fireworks
9/27 AK then later to EP maybe
9/28 KTTK, Trails end dinner then Sleepy Hollow
9/29 Breakfast at wave and MK then leave for airport

Last edited:
I am solo
Prefer meet someone and make a good day every day
Nice idea with spreadsheet/google doc. I'm up for that.
Email me at

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind

Last edited:
BWV Dec 9-12, BC Dec 12-17, Chefs on Monday Dec 10, California Grill on Tuesday Dec 11. So far that's all I've booked, paying my dining reservations out of pocket for the first 3 days, quick service dining for the 2nd leg of the trip. Can't wait. Only my second solo trip.

Im not planning on going till next fall but watching youtube videos every day and already getting exciting about it. Is that weird? Thinking about where to eat, what to do in each park and everything in between but my vacation isnt till over a year away. Am I crazy or just a Disney fan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter