What's the worst thing that you think could happen on your street?

well until recently I would say the empty house across the street would cave in on itself but it has now been sold and is beginning to be renovated. Now I would a tree might fall in the woods behind us.

Worst I can think of is DS’s car being hit when parked by a teenage driver. Bit of a pain as she didn’t report it to her insurance and he was just home on a college break.

well the worst thing that actually did ever happen was someone was shot someplace else and they dumped the body in the middle of our street! Oh and the house behind me the father murdered the mother in the bathtub- that was back in the 60's.

--->
My first thought was: an outright war between neighbors. I wouldn't want to be caught up in any of that really nasty stuff. We already have some whackos who get along with one neighbor but don't talk to the other neighbor ( for unknown reasons.... :). It stinks but I realize it could be so much worse.

My first thought was: an outright war between neighbors. I wouldn't want to be caught up in any of that really nasty stuff. We already have some whackos who get along with one neighbor but don't talk to the other neighbor ( for unknown reasons.... :). It stinks but I realize it could be so much worse.

Two houses ago, our next door neighbors and the ones across the street did not get along. It wasn't ever physical, but they really didn't like each other. It was a bit of a turf war when we had to discuss redoing the pot holes in the road and one claimed the other needed to pony up and the other didn't want to and refused.

The neighbor lady next door was mad at me once and flipped me off at a party. :sad2: Everyone at the event was shocked. She was a piece of work. She fell over dead a few years ago.

46 houses on my street, we have been in our house 41 years.
Worst would be the little boy who drowned in a swimming pool down the street about 30 years ago.
Had one apparent suicide.
Seven natural (elderly) deaths, but death is as much a part of normal life as birth, and we have had 7 births on the street so it balances out.

I mean...the worst thing that could happen anywhere is probably murder, right?

But as for other things, for where I live, a tornado destroying houses. This happened to houses a few miles away earlier this year. Very sad and scary.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest