What's the Best Building for a stay at Mystic Dunes Resort?

darrius1st

Mouseketeer
My family has booked a stay at Mystic Dunes Resort for Spring Break but we have never stayed there before and have no idea on which building to request. I'm told it's a very large resort and I would like to stay near a pool because I don't want to keep putting 6 kids in the van every time we go to the pool. Please help me with this.

Wish I could,remember which building we stayed in, but it was far from the pool.

Just want to let you know it was a very nice resort, although more geared towards adults imo.

We have stayed at coco key, Marriott world center, nick hotel and mystic dunes. Mystic dunes had the nicest accommodations (but just felt mystic was a bit bland)

We stayed at Mystic Dunes 4 years ago but I can't remember which building. They were renovating at the time and we got a newly renovated unit which was really nice. I remember being not far from a pool and I can't recall daily resort activities (if they had them?) Because we did not spend a lot of time in our room. What I DO remember, aside from the resort being nice, was the hard time share pressure when checking in. My advice, after you check in skip the timeshare desk completely (which is where they try to direct you next).

Just thought of something else, it will depend on what type of unit you reserved too, as to which buildings are available. We had a one bedroom lockoff, full kitchen unit and I know it was somewhere closer to the entrance. I can't remember which building though.

We stayed probably 4 years ago at Mystic Dunes in a 2 bedroom that looked out at the golf course and water. It was very nice. Short walk to pool and bus that went to WDW. Didn't do the bus but could see it was close by at the end of the resort. We were also close to mini golf too. Going the other way it was a short walk to clubhouse where there is or was a restaurant. Had nice daily deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter