What's comparable to HIFS?

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any suites that are comparable to Holiday Inn Family Suites? Perhaps even a smuge bigger and/or private balconies? I enjoyed are stays at HIFS, but am considering something different / better.

ChiTownZee,

We recently stayed at HIFS and are now considering Sheraton's Vistana Villages, which has full kitchen, two full bedrooms (king & two queens), and washer & dryer. At Hotel Kingdom , the two bedroom villa is going for about $119 per night for August 2002.

While we also enjoyed our stay at HIFS, we want something a bit bigger as well for the next trip. We picked Vistana Villages because it's still located in the same general vicinity as the HIFS for easy travel (about another 2 miles away with little traffic) and it's gotten rave reviews on the DIS boards.

Yeah, the new Residence Inn LBV is new and the 2br suites are much bigger. Spacious bedrooms, 2 baths, full kitchen, lr, hot and cold breakfast.

About 5 min drive from HIFS past downtown disney. www.residenceinnlbv.com

Also, the 2 br Hawthorn suites are in the same area and are nice.

Vistanta Resort and Vistana Villages are great too.

Hercamore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter