What Was the Last Disney Ship you Sailed on Before the Pandemic?

4 nights on the Dream for NYE 2019-20. It was our first cruise. We booked another in the summer for my daughter’s birthday, but obviously that was cancelled. Now I’m sitting around waiting for our NYE 2020-21 cruise to be cancelled. I was sure the email I received today would be the one cancelling, but it was the payment extension notification, which doesn’t apply to us.

We were on the first Merrytime cruise on Fantasy in November 2019. Around this time last year I was fretting about whether I would be able to get the Christmas decor package before it sold out and then stressing over whether I wanted it after all when I saw the weird bright green color of the blanket. Funny the things I used to stress out about.

B2B2B.....Wonder Merrytime Christmas 2019
then Wonder New Year's 2019-2020
then Fantasy Star Wars Day at Sea 4 Jan 2020........
EBPC 2020 was booked but that is now changed to EBPC Nov 2021.
Hopefully Disney Cruises will again start in 2021?
"See Ya Real Soon."
Take Care....Be Safe....Stay Well.......

March 6, 2020 Dream. I'm not sure if we were lucky or just plain ignorant of how bad/serious all this was going to become. At the time we heard of issues in China and knew about temperature checks on boarding but never seriously considered cancelling. I'm so glad we got to do this cruise before the shutdown (and everyone came home safe).

Disney Dream, Feb 14-17, 2020. I think about this wonderful weekend often and long for it to happen again.

We were on that same cruise. It was our first and we had an amazing time. Crazy how the world changed less than a month later.

We're booked on the Dream for a Halloween on the High Seas cruise October 2021, who knows if that will happen.

Another from the March 2020 WBPC on the Wonder. It was a unique experience, one that I'll probably never forget!
Next cruise booked is the May 1, 2021, 7 night Eastern on the Fantasy. Decided just last night that if DCL isn't sailing by then we'll rebook for a later date and take a vacation to Aulani in 2021 instead.

Magic Very Merry Christmas cruise from NYC to San Juan - November 2019 - granddaughter's first cruise (and our first concierge).

Booked on W. Carib August 2021 - grandson's first cruise (concierge again!). Counting on that one sailing!

We were on the Dream in Jan 2020. Delightful...our first cruise without the kids (19 & 17).
June 2020 cancelled, rescheduled for Feb out of NO...fingers crossed.

Disney Magic from NYC with a day at WDW over Thanksgiving Week in November 2018. We used our OBB for a 7 day Eastern on Fantasy scheduled this past August. When that cancelled we rebooked a Marvel Day at Sea Cruise for March 2021. Really hope that doesn't cancel!

One of my favorite itineraries. We have done this itinerary a few times, most recently this last October.

MJ

We were also on the westbound Panama canal cruise that ended on March 20th. I Literally just used our 40% credit to book a one bedroom Concierge level suite for Halloween on the high seas for next September. I figure I will never be able to afford to do concierge any other way :)

Last for us was a Southern itinerary on the Wonder January 19th, 2020. We've done a handful of them now, but were especially excited for this one since it was ABC on one cruise (Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao). We also went to Antigua, but that isn't a favorite... :duck:

My only regret is not hitting the parks while we were stopped over in Orlando on the way home, but we had reservations to go back two weeks from now (which have been cancelled). At the time we were eager to get home and glad for the timing as things were JUST starting to sound bad abroad... the day we were there Hong Kong DL shut down.

We were on the WBPC in March. What a strange, wonderful time. I was commenting to my husband earlier today that it seems a lifetime ago. I think of the exciting buzz at the port in New Orleans even as we were all having our temperatures taken. We are booked for the EBTA in May and trying to remain hopeful.

We were also on the westbound Panama canal cruise that ended on March 20th. I Literally just used our 40% credit to book a one bedroom Concierge level suite for Halloween on the high seas for next September. I figure I will never be able to afford to do concierge any other way :)
We have done the exact same thing with a cruise on the Wonder next Oct. Great minds think alike! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter