What UK time do ADRs 'Go Live' ....?

alisonbestford

<font color=990066>Can cope with the dentist after
Hi :flower1:
DD and I are coming up to our 180 day reservation time.
Am I correct in thinking that the online 'window' opens up at 6am UK time or am I completely out?
We're hoping to find a reservation for CRT and BOG during our visit but realise these might not be easy ones to find :rolleyes:
I was going to try and book something 180 days out buhttps://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-findert will then keep an eye out for cancellations as we get nearer the time :hippie:
Has anyone used the 'Touring plan' website? I saw it mentioned in the Dining Reservation forum.
Thanks in advance :thanks:

The online system can be very unreliable at times, I ended up using the My Disney Experience App last year to make our reservations.
In the pre App days I usually ended up calling them.
Good luck & I hope you get the ADR's that you want.

Good luck - I've managed to get BOG over the Christmas period so hopefully you should be fine.

Is this the same time for fp+ booking? My window opens next month!

The online system can be very unreliable at times, I ended up using the My Disney Experience App last year to make our reservations.
In the pre App days I usually ended up calling them.
Good luck & I hope you get the ADR's that you want.
Fingers crossed :sunny:
I was looking on the My Disney Experience App - will the time for the meals 'going live' still be 11am?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!