What to pack for March???

dansyr

I'm a loser
We will be going to wdw March 5-11th.
We always have gone in March but a little later in the month. I have packed mostly shorts and capris a couple of pair of pants, and a few sweatshirts to throw on over short sleeve shirts. Do you think this is good?? Will it be warm enough to swim??

we have gone the past few March's the first week though and the temps can be anything...I usually pack one of everything...shorts, jeans,tshirts, sweatshirts,capris....and if it is warm enough you are able to swim...but that is only if you and the water temp agree....I usually let DH do the swimming with the kids...

This will be our 3rd yr going in March. This yr we are going March22-28. I have always found this time of yr enjoyable. We pack a little of everything, but more shorts then long pants. I always back one sweatshirt for each of us, and a few long pants for the kids. It seems like morning its a little chilly, we always wear a sweatshirt over our t-shirts(usually shorts too)and then once it warmsup we take the sweatshirts off. Its gotten to be in the mid 80's when we have been there in March. We have always gone swimming too, if the pool is heated, its a great break.

and I usually bring two sweatshirts for nighttime. The thing you could do to save yourself a lot of luggage space is to pack a neutral sweatjacket to throw on over your tshirts when it gets chilly. You can tie it around your waist when it gets warmer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter