What time to show up for dining reservations?

SoDakDisneyMom

Earning My Ears
What time do most people show up for their dining reservations? I like to be early for everything so just wondering what is acceptable. Thanks!

We generally get there 10 - 15 minutes before. But we have been late (extremely late, beyond our control ) and they've still seated us.

We tend to book our ADR's for the restaurant's opening times. For example, we have 5pm at Narcoosee's, 11am at LTT, 11am at Plaza etc so arrive about 5-10 minutes before the opening times, we've never been late so can't say what happens in those circumstances. I suppose it depends on the restaurant and how busy it is.

Disney requests that you be 10-15 minutes early to your reservation to make sure that you are checked in on time. More then that and you may be requested to check in closer to your time.

As for late, you may or may not be seated. It all depends. I have seen both happen. So it is a risk.

We usually arrive 10 to 15 before our time. If we have an ADR about 20 to 30 minutes after the restaurant opens we may show up about 5 or so minutes after they start letting parties sign in case we can get in early. Sometimes it has worked , other times it hasn't

Also about 15 min. early if I knew the restaurant. But if I never been there before or don't know the location too well/at all, I will show up 30 min early just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter