What time should I make the ADR?

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
Quick question. On one of our AK days the park closes at 5 pm and we will stay until close. I am booking House of Blues that evening and need to make it as early as possible as DD will be hungry. How much time should I allow and where is the best resort to change buses to get to DTD? Is 6.30 pm too early? Is 7 pm better? Just keeping in mind that buses to DTD from the resorts in general are not as frequent as the park buses.

Just realized I should have posted this on the Dining Reservations board. Please feel free to move if appropriate. :goodvibes

Since you are at AK why don't you go back to AKL and then take the DTD from there. It seems that would be a quick run and who knows maybe the DTD bus will pull up right after you get dropped off - 6:30 should be ok.

If leavN the Park at 5 that means for me outside the gate I would take the bus 2 the AKL then leave from there to DTD,I would make my ressie for 7 u can always walk around or see if they can sit you early.

Thanks, that's what I will do. AKL to change buses and make the ressie for whatever time I can get around 6.45 or 7. I will just make it clear to DD that we won't be hanging around for the "closing show" that day. :)

Just want to thank all of you for your wonderful advice. :grouphug: I managed to get every one of my ressies today for exactly the times I wanted. :banana: I decided to make the HoB reservation for 7.15 pm and that's exactly what I got. No waiting for the phone lines to open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter