What time of day can we start making reservations for next week?

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
I know I am on the last day for new reservations next week, but what time will I be able to start?

Thanks!

If you are booking online try logging in a bit earlier. I've gotten in to book around 7:45am ET in the past.

If I’m wanting to book on Silver/DVC day (6/27), and I have to call because I have a placeholder, should I expect a long time on hold? Is there a better time of day to call for shorter wait? Or can I wait until next week without worrying about the price going up significantly?

If I’m wanting to book on Silver/DVC day (6/27), and I have to call because I have a placeholder, should I expect a long time on hold? Is there a better time of day to call for shorter wait? Or can I wait until next week without worrying about the price going up significantly?
long hold..... last time even getting through was a challenge

I feel I have good karma with calling. Call right at opening time. Maybe you will get through without even hearing music. But I have also hung up many times when the wait time is too long. Later at night can be good, too. I don’t have the patience to put off the call if I want a cruise, but won’t do 20+ minute estimated holds.

My take is that the big jumps are from Pearl & Platinums booking - and on popular or limited occurrence itineraries. (The Opening Day pricing threads may give a better idea if comparing Pearl v Silver prices; a data- backed rationale).

As a fellow (lowly) silver, I'll be calling first thing... Haven't decided which itinerary we will do yet... but the times of year we travel it tends to be on the more popular side... looking at February, March, possibly May.... Would likely book may, but we have a placeholder expiring in April....

As a fellow (lowly) silver, I'll be calling first thing... Haven't decided which itinerary we will do yet... but the times of year we travel it tends to be on the more popular side... looking at February, March, possibly May.... Would likely book may, but we have a placeholder expiring in April....
Our placeholder expires in January, which is when we want to sail, so hopefully it won’t be a problem to book. There are a lot of cabins that meet our desires, too, so that should help.

I'm also a silver (4 cruises), but won't be worrying about logging in early and keep refreshing. I have a great TA from the host travel agency of these boards and like the past 4, he will be the one doing it and then letting me know his great results on the two cruises I'm booking for the Magic and the Southern Caribbean and the Treasure and once again the Eastern Caribbean.

FYI, when I looked online at 7:30 EST the booking was open for Platinum. So online can be available before the phone lines at 8 EST.

As a Gold CC member, I was able to book today. I called at about 9:30 am and waited maybe 3 minutes on hold. The entire call was just 13 minutes. Hopefully you will have the same experience tomorrow. :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter