What rides have you NEVER been on??

EmmersIsTheMommy

DIS Veteran
So I was realizing that I haven't been on quite a few rides in the 5 times I've been to Disneyland.

My list:
Storybook Boats
Casey Jr
Astro Orbiter

I think there are more

Let's see

Rides...

Canoes
Columbia
Storybook land canal boats
Casey Jr.

In CA
Maliboomer
Mickey's fun Wheel
All that rides in bugs land, except for those lame bumper cars.

Attractions:
Princess Fantasy Faire
Tarzan Tree House
Tom sawyer's island

In CA
Tortilla factory
Boudin bakery
Blue sky cellar

Ok You reminded me of some LOL *points down*

Man, I didn't realize I was so ride snobby :p

Let's see

Rides...

Canoes
Columbia
Storybook land canal boats
Casey Jr.

In CA
Maliboomer

Attractions:
Princess Fantasy Faire
Tarzan Tree House

In CA
Tortilla factory
Boudin bakery
Blue sky cellar

Canoes and Columbia, we usually go in the off season. I am determined to get on these rides on our next trip!

Edit: I totally forgot Nemo! Haven't been on that one yet either! I think I may do the viewing room on this one, I am not excited at all about getting into that submarine.

In DL:
Disney Princess Fantasy Faire
Tiki Room (lol)
and
Canoes

In DCA:
Playhouse Disney
Muppet Vision 3D
Turtle Talk With Crush
All the rides in A Bug's Land, except for the bumper cars and It's Tough to be a Bug :)
Oh yeah, and Mickey's Fun Wheel of course!

I think I have only missed the bug's life bumpers and Playhouse Disney!!

My Dd and I try to do something new each visit. Oh, and animation academy. Other than that, been there, done that and will do it again!

DL:
Nemo (how long has that been there? it may have been there when we went last time, but 2 days at xmas wasn't enough time to get over there...)
Gadgets Go Coaster

DL (haven't done since I was little):
Canoes, Columbia, Tom Sawyer Island

DCA:
What HAVE I been on? We have only gone on Bugs Life area, Fun Wheel, King Triton's Carousel, Turtle Talk with Crush, Tortilla Factory....glad my girls are getting big enough to go on most of the rides! I've never seen any shows or parades in DCA except "Tough to be a bug" and HSM2.

What I haven't rode/done yet.......

Disneyland:

Sailing Ship Columbia
Canoes
Gadget's Go Coaster
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Astro Orbitor
Finding Nemo
Innoventions

Family members have done Pinocchio's, Snow White, Nemo & Innoventions but I either missed when they did it or didn't care about going.......

Disney's California Adventure:

Tower of Terror
Turtle Talk
Tuck & Roll's Drive "em Buggies
Maliboomer
Sun Wheel
Orange Stinger
Golden Zephyr
Jumpin' Jellyfish

Most of these are ones that I'll never do..... do want to see Turtle Talk...it seems tame enough.......LOL

The only things in DL I haven't done is the tree house and the island. We'll do the tree house on my next trip now that I know there aren't uneven surfaces.

In DCA it would be easier to list what I have done. lol We only go in that park specifically to ride Screamin and Soarin. I did get talked onto TOT and the Orange Stinger and I've done the Toy Story Mania ride. Oh, and we've watched the ELP, the Bug's life show, and done Monster's Inc. Gosh, that's more than I thought. lol

Before Saturday: Maliboomer

My bro convinced me to go on it & it actually wasn't that bad. And now I can say that I've been on all of the rides & attractions @ DLR! (and yes, even the Bug's Land rides & no, I didn't go on them w/ a little kid) :p

Never been on
Finding Nemo
Maliboomer,no one in my group wanted to do it=(
bugs land
Tarzan tree house( I have done swiss family)

I think thats it?
theres probably a few im missing.

Up until my last trip I had never had the chance to ride matterhorn as it had been under construction EVERY time I visited. I was very pleased to find this was not the case on my last trip.

DL:
Canoes
Columbia

DCA:
Mickey's Fun Wheel (only on Sun Wheel, lines were too long for Fun Wheel when I went)

I have never been on the story book canal boats, the new astro orbitors (I was on them when they were still up on top of the rood) I also have not been on the Ferris Wheel at DCA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest