What province/territory do you live in?

@starvenger, I just see in your signature that you are heading to Austin in Oct 2020. Heading down for the music festival? We will be there this year just before the festival. Never been before, looking forward to it.

I just see in your signature that you are heading to Austin in Oct 2020. Heading down for the music festival? We will be there this year just before the festival. Never been before, looking forward to it.
Not going for the festival. My wife is a partner at an accounting firm and they do a biannual conference outside of Canada - and spouses are invited along. My Vienna trip last year was one of those conferences.

I've been to Austin once, back when I worked in Houston (so around 2003-2004). Basically a day trip to a comicon (working for an airline has it's perks), so I toured the state capitol and did some (aged) tequila tastings. I've also got family in San Antonio, so I'm probably going to try and see if I can sneak a trip out there as well.

Nova Scotia :love:

Heading to WDW in May and leaving the kids at home with the dogs!! Pray for my dogs :dogdance: :joker:

I so hear you. We went away last fall and I told the boys they could eat whatever they could find in the house just make sure the dog was alive when I got home. Turns out a tornado hit not far from our house and the power was out for 3 days. Make sure they know which candles they can use!

I so hear you. We went away last fall and I told the boys they could eat whatever they could find in the house just make sure the dog was alive when I got home. Turns out a tornado hit not far from our house and the power was out for 3 days. Make sure they know which candles they can use!

Omg a tornado! I’ll put candles on the list! Yikes!

I thought about adding you earlier as I know you're in Ottawa but wanted you to ask to be added, just in case. There are a few other Ottawa peeps who haven't yet joined up. Just saying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!