What province/territory do you live in?

OT, heading down next month for a skating comp. in Amherstburg. Any half decent places for dinner for bunch of skating girls?
?
If you’re looking to go outside of Amherstburg a bit, The Penalty Box in Windsor is excellent (esp the Chicken Delight). It is closed on Sundays though. I’ll ask DH about Amherstburg itself & get back to you. He grew up there.

If you’re looking to go outside of Amherstburg a bit, The Penalty Box in Windsor is excellent (esp the Chicken Delight). It is closed on Sundays though. I’ll ask DH about Amherstburg itself & get back to you. He grew up there.

He says Maria’s. It’s across from General Amherst, the high school. Not open at night though apparently. Barrel 67 & Gilligan’s as well.

Southwestern Ontario (1 hour west of Toronto...more like 1.5 hours these days!)
Tell me about it! Greyhound home from Toronto today ... they were filling potholes on the 401, should be back to Guelph by noon, finally rolled in at 1:30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter