What Pop (or Soda if you dont speak proper English)

It's been a while, but there was a time when Target had Jones Soda in cans. My fav was their green apple. They didn't have any of the quirky photos.

2462501217_bc8e1ef1fe_b.jpg

Never found their holiday specials though. Heard the turkey and gravy soda was bizarre.

Diet ginger ale or diet root beer is what I drink most. My favorite pop is Fresca though, it just started coming out in the 16 ounce bottles here. Growing up a soda was pop with ice cream otherwise known as a float.

I rarely indulge in a Coke but when I do....never diet. If I do...Coke, Cherry Coke, Root Beer or Grape.

I had fun with various Coke Freestyle machines, but right now most places that have them don't seem to allow customers to use them. I've seen the behind the counter ones. They have smaller icons meant for fast access. The ones for customers to use have graphics that are intentionally slow and might take some time to get to certain combinations.

My favorite thing from some of the machines was flavor shots.

do you drink the most ?

Diet 7up
Coke Zero, but for years it was Pepsi (high test). I don't drink much of it anymore and if it weren't for the fact that I don't need the sugar, it would still be Pepsi. Pepsi Zero has an aftertaste that I do not like.

Speaking of that there are two things that do not apply to the word "POP". That would be soda and fathers. I instructed my kids to understand that if they ever decided to start calling me Pop, or have my grandkids do that... they were automatically out of the will. The word Pop to replace Dad is so distant and lacking in sincere warmth that it makes me cringe.

". That would be soda and fathers. I instructed my kids to understand that if they ever decided to start calling me Pop, or have my grandkids do that... they were automatically out of the will. The word Pop to replace Dad is so distant and lacking in sincere warmth that it makes me cringe.

ya know one time I was leaving vegas, headed for airport, and I felt sexy. had a tan going on and a great trip behind me, I told the bell hop airport, , he called a cab over and took my luggage and put it in the back, I gave him a few bucks and he said "thanks pops" totally destroyed my sexy vibe

I don't drink it, but I grew up calling it (and still do) soda-pop.
Raised in South Jersey & Delaware.

Last year before I started becoming healthier, I LOVED Mountain Dew Baja Blast.
I currently only do the Sugar Free Energy Coke here and there. I cut out all regular soda, and probably should cut this out too.

It's been a while, but there was a time when Target had Jones Soda in cans. My fav was their green apple.
Never found their holiday specials though. Heard the turkey and gravy soda was bizarre.
I tried one of their Halloween "Candy Corn" flavored ones. Never again.

Coke. Aside from that it's usually seltzer and a little flavor, most sodas are too sweet for me now.

My favorite pop is Dr Pepper but I like Coke Zero, Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola, sometimes Pepsi (though usually Cherry Pepsi). RC is another good one. From time to time I like ginger ale too.

As far as root beer it depends on my mood. Mug, Barq's, or A&W depending on my mood. There's also a local Cider Mill that makes their own called Lost Trail--that's like a special treat for me.

I used to drink a 2 liter bottle + every day of Diet Mtn Dew.... I have been free of that for over a year now. I have started drinking flavored sparkling water instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter