What Photo Host site do you use?

JoshAndEvsMom

DIS Veteran
Hi guys!

I've been using Photobucket and I'm almost at my max for their free bandwidth. I really don't want to pay since I only use it for the DIS; I don't have my own blog or anything.

Know any good sites that offer free bandwidth? TIA!! :D

Hi guys!

I've been using Photobucket and I'm almost at my max for their free bandwidth. I really don't want to pay since I only use it for the DIS; I don't have my own blog or anything.

I use Flickr, but the boards let you attach images now, so you may not need it at all.

Have you checked out Flickr?

No, I have not looked at Flickr yet. I was just investigating Imgur but I couldn't tell quite how it works. Looks like its more a social site?? LOL! I'm not good at all these different sites!

Hi guys!

If you're only using it for the DIS can't you delete some of the older/already posted stuff to free up some bw? You can always upload them back later if you need them again. Not sure if that is how it works...

If you're only using it for the DIS can't you delete some of the older/already posted stuff to free up some bw? You can always upload them back later if you need them again. Not sure if that is how it works...
I think if I delete the photos in Photobucket, I'd be deleting the links therefore my photos wouldn't show up in my posts. I could be wrong but this is how I understood it.

Another flickr lover!

Okay, Flickr users!! I can't figure out for the life of me how to post my photos from flickr to the Disboards!! Here is what I did:

Uploaded photos to Flickr > clicked on the "share" button > copied the "Link" code > pasted in the "Image" url in the post reply. Nothing!! What am I doing wrong??

I also tried HTML code and BB code. and neither worked. Rats!!

Any tips?? I will be forever in your debt!

16542757928_a1a5b1ec68.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo0126FourBySix[/IMG] TEst
Photo0126FourBySix[/url] by laurenkp80, on Flickr[/IMG]

Photo0126FourBySix by laurenkp80, on Flickr

Ah HA!! I got it! I guess I just needed to paste the code into the post reply box and not the insert image box. silly me! Thanks everyone for helping me figure it out!! :)

Just testing that we can now attach photos without a service

Attachments

• truck 2017.jpg
    truck 2017.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!