What is your Disney shameful secret?

I don't like dole whip. I've tried it and it was just 'okay' and I really cannot see what all the fuss is about. Don't shoot me down :scared:

I've accidentally watched it once because we went to Rose & Crown and they seated us in the prime viewing spot.

I actually ate fish and ships in the UK pavilion during it this year. I couldn't see the water, but it was kind of cool to hear the music and see the lights in the pavilion.

I can't stand Peter Pan. This attraction will never be worth to wait time. Also not a fan of SDMT. We rode it once and that was enough for forever. It's short and can't make up its mind if it's a coaster or a dark ride.

I actually love the Peter Pan ride, but I don't really care about the movie. Go figure.

I hated Finding Nemo, and no desire to see Finding Dory.

I regret I wasted a FP on the Frozen ride on my last trip.

I've never ridden Dumbo.

I was well into my adulthood before I rode Dumbo. I'm afraid of heights.

I don't like dole whip. I've tried it and it was just 'okay' and I really cannot see what all the fuss is about. Don't shoot me down :scared:

I love Dole Whips, but it's not something I'd die without. I get it, especially if you don't care about pineapple flavored things.

I rode Test Track with my fiancé for the first time on our trip last March....and I really really didn't like it. I've heard nothing but praise for this ride, but I do not understand the hype! It was just boring and jerky, nothing really happened the whole time! The outside speed test part was okay-ish, but it lasts maybe 10 seconds and then the rest of the ride doesn't do anything at all for me. Tell me there's someone who agrees with me, I feel like the only one!

I rode Test Track with my fiancé for the first time on our trip last March....and I really really didn't like it. I've heard nothing but praise for this ride, but I do not understand the hype! It was just boring and jerky, nothing really happened the whole time! The outside speed test part was okay-ish, but it lasts maybe 10 seconds and then the rest of the ride doesn't do anything at all for me. Tell me there's someone who agrees with me, I feel like the only one!
The old one, with its banter and humor, was infinitely better. The new one is just an ad for GM and Tron.

The old one, with its banter and humor, was infinitely better. The new one is just an ad for GM and Tron.

This times 100. The remake is imagineering at its absolute worst. Take a great, fun ride. Shut is down for months. Spend millions. Make it boring.

It was our favorite ride at Epcot. Now we skip it.

My heart races when it's nearly my turn to meet a character and the excitement in my photos is completely authentic, yes I'm totally that person

Honestly...I didn't like it much before the re-imagining, either. It was a little better then, maybe, but mostly it was always light on narrative, it was always jerky, and the outside portion was always the best part...and not especially thrilling at that. I will forever lament that my first visit to WDW came a month or two before TT opened, so I never got to experience World of Motion. Would much rather ride an old school pseudo-educational dark ride. I love those things. Frankly I think a lot of TT's problems stem from 1.) the ride track having to be crammed into a building not designed for it and 2.) being the test case for a ride system that they put to much, much better use in DCA.

My next disney trip is for a friends wedding and I am going solo without my kids. I am looking forward to this trip so much which makes me feel shame.......

Whoa, this blows my mind! What didn't you like about it? Did you like Na'vi River Journey?
1) Didn't like that you have to put your stuff a few feet behind you.
2) Didn't like not being able to move freely.
3) I'm not into Avatar theming, so the scenes were meaningless to me.
4) Regarding Na'vi River Journey, I'm neutral, can take it or leave it.

My wife and I are going in Feb. of 18 without our kids for a few days. Did it last year and it was great, perfect little break for us. Kids were not pleased when we told them we
were going without them last year, lol.

My most shameful secret is I always buy 2 Dole Whip floats. At the same time. And I don't share.

My shameful secret is that I had my Bachelorette trip in WDW. It was the only place I wanted to go. And I brought my mom. And my BFF brought her mom. Me and my girls scored a suite in Bay Lake Tower & all bought park-hopper passes for 4 days. We're all in our 30's and had the time of our lives. We drank around the world, watched Wishes from the top of the Contemporary, hammed it up with the characters in the parades...it was a dream come true. My BFF coordinated the booking, fastpasses, and collecting $ from everyone. I put several thousand from my wedding budget toward the trip to make it affordable for everyone. I'd do it again in a second. My wedding was ONE day, but the time spent with my friends, sister, and mom was beyond value.

Last edited:
I am not a huge fan of MK. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but get no sort of warm or fuzzy feeling when I see the castle; and is typically the least visited when I go (or at least pre studios being half shut down).

I LOVE Epcot and get that thrilling sensation walking into Epcot, and love listening to the Epcot theme music throughout the year. I have tried MK music, and it does nothing for me whatsoever.

I am not a huge fan of MK. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but get no sort of warm or fuzzy feeling when I see the castle; and is typically the least visited when I go (or at least pre studios being half shut down).

I LOVE Epcot and get that thrilling sensation walking into Epcot, and love listening to the Epcot theme music throughout the year. I have tried MK music, and it does nothing for me whatsoever.

You and I are two peas in a pod in that regard. The MK does nothing for me, but Epcot gets me all excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter