What is the most annoying thing about your phone?

The velco attaching the phone that should be stuck to my body isn't available. Inevitably I will miss an important text or call if it's not on my person!!!

Nothing. Pretty much love my phone. If I HAD to pick something, I'd say the problem of "silent" mode (there's a small button on the side) which sometimes (albeit rarely) gets accidentally switched in the opposite direction of where I want it to be (either on when it should be off, or off when it should be on). It's an iphone se, which is perfect for my needs, and way, way better than the phone it replaced.

Nothing. Pretty much love my phone. If I HAD to pick something, I'd say the problem of "silent" mode (there's a small button on the side) which sometimes (albeit rarely) gets accidentally switched in the opposite direction of where I want it to be (either on when it should be off, or off when it should be on). It's an iphone se, which is perfect for my needs, and way, way better than the phone it replaced.

I NEVER have silent in the “correct” mode - also an SE LOL.

You don't have USB ports on your 1987 Suburban to keep it recharged?
See the other thread. I got rid of the Suburban 3 weeks ago. But yes, I had a USB adapter for the cigarette lighter (they weren't called power points in 1987) The Ford Flex I replaced it with has USB ports (and 6 power points).
The whole idea of a WIRELESS phone is it is WIRELESS.

See the other thread. I got rid of the Suburban 3 weeks ago. But yes, I had a USB adapter for the cigarette lighter (they weren't called power points in 1987) The Ford Flex I replaced it with has USB ports (and 6 power points).
The whole idea of a WIRELESS phone is it is WIRELESS.
Wireless means you do not need a cord to use it not that you don’t need a cord to charge it. The simplest way to keep your phone fully charged is to charge it when you are not using it. Like say, when you are driving or sleeping.

Last edited:

That people expect me to instantly answer it or reply to things. It's a phone. It's not going to make me do anything faster. I don't even have to answer if I don't want to.

Want me to make you my first priority? Contact me in person and stay off YOUR phone while we're talking. No texting, no Snapchat, no "real quick lemme get this". Seriously it is so rude.

I have an iPhone, where before I had a Droid and it had an actual keyboard that slid out and I loved that, really miss it.

Also, with my Droid if I missed a text or call there would be a little light blinking in the upper right corner to let me know. The iPhone doesn't have that, I really miss that feature too.

But I do love the the iPhone is bigger and faster and the face-to-face feature is nice too when DH is out of town for work.

Wireless means you do not need a cord to use it not that you don’t need a cord to charge it. The simplest way to keep your phone fully charged is to charge it when you are not using it. Like say, when you are driving or sleeping.

Or working. You should see the line of desks at work with folks with their phones plugged into their computer, and the weekly e-mails from people asking "who borrowed my phone charging cord" or "can I borrow someone's charging cord?".
I have already been on my soap box here about my co-workers who only have a cell phone, use it as their alarm clock, and then regularly forget to charge it so they not only oversleep, but there is no way to call them when they don't show up at work.

That it always asks if I want to do the updates. And it tries to be sneaky about getting the updates.

Two things:
- I have to keep expensive Verizon until my youngest finishes college (it's the only service that really works well in her college town).
- The battery life ... or, lack of battery life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter