What is the Cheapest Rate you got at the Beach Club

I was quoted a rate of $189/nt last year from a postcard. It was actually supposed to be 30% off rack rates for any deluxe, we stayed at Poly instead.

I got $179 a night from a code on Mousesavers last year. No...actually it was Yacht Club but I believe the same discount was available at the Beach Club. It was a standard view but we were upgraded to a water view which was very very nice.

PamNC

Hello, I am staying at the BC Aug 10-14. Discovery plan cost 2946 for 2 ad and 2 ch standard view. Is this a good price? I got this price through berwick travel. They beat my DC price by $300.:)

We will be there in early Sept for $173.00 standard, using a code from Mousesavers.

denise

During a conventionlast summer! That was the room rate for both BC and YC, because I had to break up my stay between the two due to hotel capacity. But I gladly moved from one to the other at that rate!

During a convention last summer! That was the room rate for both BC and YC, because I had to break up my stay between the two due to hotel capacity. But I gladly moved from one to the other at that rate!

Horsemom- You might want to price the room separately from the package price. If you can get a special on the room only rate and then add on your park hopper plus tickets (they never expire) it might be cheaper than to do the full pkg. rate. What I do is take the room only price, add the tickets and then compare to the package rate.

Have fun!

WDW used to offer great deals to Florida residents when a new resort opened. We stayed at The Beach Club for $99 per night, two separate trips! I don't think they offered such great deals for the new resorts after that, unless I missed something!

Happy weekend!

Mary Ann :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter