What is bounceback?

A bounceback is an offer only available to guests currently staying at a Walt Disney World resort. You can book it starting the day you check-in, up until 11pm the day you check-out. There are different types of offers like free dining, room only, etc. Disney also pick selects dates and blocks others out. These deals can be better than general public deals and you have to call to book or modify them.

Thank you! Can I ask how you find out about them? I’m going March 2019 on a cruise and then a few nights at the park.

There is usually a pamphlet or piece of paper in your room when you check-in with the current promotion listed. If not, you can always call and ask what the promotions are. There is a special phone number for bouncebacks. The CM will verify your current reservation to ensure you qualify before booking.

Thank you! Can I ask how you find out about them? I’m going March 2019 on a cruise and then a few nights at the park.

The extension you call is 8844 from your room phone. You need to have some idea of when your return dates would be so they can tell you the offer, if any, and availability at the hotels you are interested in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts