What is a Pollyanna?

Sonya

Kaki Gori veteran
Ok, I admit, I've never seen this movie. But the word is used to describe people and I've always wondered what it meant. Can someone explain this please?

In the movie, Pollyanna always looks at the bright side of everything. She is always playing what she calls the glad game. She can always find something in every situation to be glad about. So a Pollyanna always looks at the world through rose colored glasses. Does that help? It's a cute movie, by the way.

You should rent the movie. It is a good, old Disney movie. I had never seen it either and DD and I rented it.

It is a good movie...one of my first favorites. My favorite part is when they are all talking about how much they hate Sundays and they asked her to find something good about it and she says, "Because it will be 6 more days until it's Sunday again." It's such a cute movie.

Pollyanna is one of my favorite movies!! I just adore Hayley Mills and love anything she is in! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter