What I wore at Disney World in June/July

Jen cook

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I remember last spring when I was planning our Disney World trip
I hoped for a post like this.

I just blogged in depth about what I wore to Disney World, what worked and what didn’t.

I hope it’s allowed to post the link to my blog. I’m not selling anything or getting a commission. I just wanted to share.

Let me know if you have any questions!

https://acupofbeautifulintegrity.wordpress.com/2019/01/10/what-i-wore-to-disney-world/

I loved your blog post because I could relate to so much of it! I too have had heat/hangry breakdowns (and that was in the Spring!), the poofy, frizzy hair due to humidity and Dinosaur! is the one ride I refuse to go on because it's terrifying.

I loved your blog post because I could relate to so much of it! I too have had heat/hangry breakdowns (and that was in the Spring!), the poofy, frizzy hair due to humidity and Dinosaur! is the one ride I refuse to go on because it's terrifying.
Thank you so much! I hope it helps someone in their planning phase as well.

My family's a couple months out from our trip, and my current favorite pastime is reading people's blog posts about what they wore to Disney! Thanks for taking the time to write and share this

Thanks for posting, great reviews! I feel like I can trust you because your pictures feature some sweat from the heat and that makes me feel like you are real people. When we were in Disney World in August last year my husband and I were sweating and we saw some people not sweating but we are certain they were either aliens or robots. I don't trust people who don't sweat when it's 90 degrees and that humid! I'm going to have to check out this "monkey butt" you speak of, it sounds promising ;) Thanks for taking the time to write all this up!

Thanks for posting, great reviews! I feel like I can trust you because your pictures feature some sweat from the heat and that makes me feel like you are real people. When we were in Disney World in August last year my husband and I were sweating and we saw some people not sweating but we are certain they were either aliens or robots. I don't trust people who don't sweat when it's 90 degrees and that humid! I'm going to have to check out this "monkey butt" you speak of, it sounds promising ;) Thanks for taking the time to write all this up!
You’re welcome! I hope it helps and you have a great trip! I’ll be adding more Disney posts to my blog, so if you feel inclined to do so, follow it :)

Monkey Butt and “glide” were LIFE CHANGING in that heat! My hubby is a deputy and used to use gold bond powder in summer. Now he’s switched to this. Word of advice- we would strip down before we got dressed, lay a towel down (the powder is a bit messy) and just dust all over our bodies with it. I even brought a travel sized one in our park bag for reapplying but we didn’t need to do that. I HATE SWEATING. This kept me more comfortable even though I was. Also, you don’t need to buy the girl and boy versions, I did, but they’re the same. Best of luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter