What have we missed?

jplbhs

Earning My Ears
I’m trying to add new restaurants to the next trip. So over the years these are the sit down restaurants we have tried for dinner:
California Grill
Citrocos
Kona
Chef Mickey
Crystal Palace
CRT
Hacienda San Angel
Biergarten- love
Rose and Crown
Le Cellier
Chef France
Tokoyo Dining
Beaches and Cream
Flying Fish
Cape May
Whispering Canyon
Boma
50s Prime Time
Homecoming
1900 Park Faire- hated it

What have we missed as a “must”? We don’t like to have a sit down meal for breakfast or lunch. I do love Boma breakfast when we stay at AKL.

Jiko is our #1 restaurant at Disney and beyond! We go twice per trip, always excellent. We have a new must-do from our last few trips, Nomad Lounge at AK, connected to Tiffins. So, so good and you can order some items off Tiffins menu too. (We prefer Nomad over Tiffins for atmosphere and their small plates)

We always make a point to hit Raglan Road in Disney Springs and Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge at HS as well. Other top picks - Yachtsman is a must for steak lovers, Narcoossee's also does a killer filet and lobster tails and has great MK fireworks view. We usually try to squeeze in Jungle Skipper Canteen at MK if we have time. And we love Boma brunch too, never been for dinner though...

The first one that popped into my head was the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. You mileage may vary...some don't like the show, some don't like the food. But for every restaurant you'll find mixed reviews (yeah, I went there). :duck:

We also like O'hana and Liberty Tree.

Morimoto, Homecomin, Narcoosies, and Flying Fish are some of my favorites for sit down. Jiko used to be my absolute favorite until they changed chefs recently.

Maybe Tusker for breakfast and Raglan Road. I am trying quite a few new places for me (Boathouse, Monsieur Paul, Cali Grill Brunch, Tiffins, Kona and the Wave).

I would consider the following:

GF Cafe
The Wave
Skipper Canteen
Trail's End - fairly basic, but Ft. W is fun to visit
Sanaa
Ale & Compass
Spice Road Table
Hollywood Brown Derby

You’re not missing much... just all of my favorites lol! I highly recommend:

Morimoto Asia (do not go there without ordering the ribs)
Frontera Cocina
Tusker House

I’m trying to add new restaurants to the next trip. So over the years these are the sit down restaurants we have tried for dinner:
California Grill
Citrocos
Kona
Chef Mickey
Crystal Palace
CRT
Hacienda San Angel
Biergarten- love
Rose and Crown
Le Cellier
Chef France
Tokoyo Dining
Beaches and Cream
Flying Fish
Cape May
Whispering Canyon
Boma
50s Prime Time
Homecoming
1900 Park Faire- hated it

What have we missed as a “must”? We don’t like to have a sit down meal for breakfast or lunch. I do love Boma breakfast when we stay at AKL.

Right off? You have missed two of the BEST Restaurants on WDW property. BOTH can be reached by WDW bus, or boat....

1) SHULA'S Dolphin. Best STEAK, Best LOBSTER on property...
2) Il Mulino Swan. The only REAL (and stunning) Itallian food on property.

Dear wife and I go to these REGULARLY. Already booked for our NOV 2018 trip :). Not locals - we fly in from MI.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter