What do you Think of new Ducktales

LilDisHelper

Mouseketeer
:dogdance:Hi I realey like Huey Duey luey and Scrooge MCDuck and i wanted to hear your thought about the knew show on Disney XD ... I also wondered when it will be at Itunes and. Ou can buy it .

I enjoyed the pilot, I just wish they would show more new episodes.

My son and I watched it a couple of weeks ago, it was ok. I look forward to watching new episodes.

Are the old episodes available anywhere?

There are DVD's but as far as I know they never released the final volume, so not all episodes are available. Also, the first five episodes that make up the premiere "movie" are actually on Volume 2 for some weird reason. The actual movie, Treasure of the Lost Lamp is pretty available, and I see it at Best Buy all the time. I'm tempted to buy it, but sometimes I think I'll hold out for a nice collected edition or at least a Bluray. Disney just doesn't treat their old TV shows as well as they do their films though.

I watched the 2 new episodes today and am really enjoying this.

David Tennant still = brilliant.

Loved the Donald vs Beakley stuff in the first one; I was LOL at some bits.

I'm liking Webby and think they're doing a nice job of fleshing her out.

OMG I actually enjoyed Ma and the Beagle Boys! I always thought they were boring in the original, but they're actually fun here. Did I read Margo Martindale is voicing Ma? Loved her.

I'm not sure what to think about Gyro. I have no real feelings about old/"classic" Gyro, so I'm fine with a different take on him - but this is way different. I'm curious to see where this goes. But I don't want them investing a bunch of time in an ongoing Gyro plot when we're still developing the main characters. And they owe us a couple of good Launchpad episodes first.

They also owe us a Huey-centric episode. We have a good idea of Dewey and Louie, but Huey needs some spotlight time.

Anyway - looking forward to the next one!

Eh. Still not convinced. Tried it again but pales to the original. I have a hard time getting past Huey, Dewey and Louis' voices.

LOVE THEM!! I think it's a beautiful, fresh and brilliant new season (until now). Can't wait for the new episodes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter