What can you choose at Morimoto street food and Polite Pig using a qsc?

faindrops27

I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My
Hi all,
I'm looking to find out what are you eligible for using a quick service credit at these two restaurants? TIA

At the Polite Pig you can get any of the entrees and it includes what ever comes with it. So for example we got the baby back ribs which came with the cornbread, coleslaw and one of their sides. Plus you get a drink.

That was one quick service credit. :)

I looked at street fare and it said no dining plans accepted.

Anyone experience anything different?

At the Polite Pig you can get any of the entrees and it includes what ever comes with it. So for example we got the baby back ribs which came with the cornbread, coleslaw and one of their sides. Plus you get a drink.

That was one quick service credit. :)

Wow! That's awesome. I'm doing my research to determine what restaurants use QSC at Disney Springs and wondered if it a credit would cover their entrees.

How big was your meal? Is it shareable?

I looked at street fare and it said no dining plans accepted.

Anyone experience anything different?

Out of curiosity, where did you see that no dining plans are accepted? Was it at the actual restaurant?

According to this, it is accepted. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/m...ltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2017DDP_Locations.pdf
And according to the Morimoto Asia Street Food page on the Disney World website, it also takes dining plans. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/disney-springs/morimoto-asia-street-food/

I would hate to consider this place and find out that dining plans are not accepted. :(

Wow! That's awesome. I'm doing my research to determine what restaurants use QSC at Disney Springs and wondered if it a credit would cover their entrees.

The ribs were definitely shareable and at $23, they are a great value on the dining plan!

We got the order of ribs and it was enough for DH and I to share. We also got a salad but said afterwards next trip if the ribs are still there we would just add another side. FWIW we paid OOP ( weren't on any plans) & felt it was a good value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter