what are your plans for the summer?

Eldest son getting married in mid-August. Currently building a pool, enjoying a visit from my folks. Looking forward to a Sept. trip out of state and the start of fall. Our 'senior' dog just had a great check up at the vet, got a lot of time on the boat scheduled for this summer. Crabs on the porch, fresh tomatoes from the garden, a rum punch now and then...a bit of heat & humidity. Late evening walks around the fields. Warm days, occasional thunderstorms on the porch.....

We already had a lovely vacation to San Diego. Taking my youngest granddaughter will start high school in the Fall so we will take her clothes shopping as she will no longer have to abide by a dress code. Other than that, I will stay indoors as much as possible and look forward to cooler weather in the Fall.

We are going to New York City in August. Besides that working and staying close to home with the exception of some day activities.

We already went to WDW for daughter's HS graduation and birthday. A week after that had parent & student college orientation. Today I'm headed to South Carolina to visit a dear friend whose husband has passed. Two weeks after that we go to NJ to visit family for 2 weeks and then in August move daughter into college (a different state). All driving.

Going to Bryson City NC over 4th of July for a quick get away. Going to beach first week of August

Leaving Friday for a solo two week volunteer at Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Home for four days and then my family and I depart for three weeks in Africa...Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar! This is my retirement summer party after 45 years in education!

Girls trip to Florida end of July. Hoping to be able to get some sun by the pool once a week (fingers crossed). Other than that, not much.

Helping our daughter sell her house and most everything she owns. She has decided to move overseas for a couple of years and return to College and get a second degree.

Work. Heading to scout camp in Arkansas after work to join my troop who has been there since Sunday. Attend the National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC) in July.

A couple dozen trips to the local waterpark(season passes).

BUCKET LIST item!-Going to see the GOAT Lionel Andres Messi in person when Argentina takes on Canada in Copa America in Atlanta on June 20th.

Annual Birthday trip to the Walt Disney World Resort in July. Looking forward to checking out Tiana's and Epcot reimagine and looking for new Hidden Mickeys.

And August 1 brings our annual celebration of the return of College Football with the start of preseason practice.

Going to St. Augustine next week. Colonoscopy in the middle of July 😂 No other plans…. Back to work the end of July (I’m a teacher.)

God willing to completely and permanately recover from feet issues. Be able to go out again, back to church, help dad with errands, and some needed clothes shopping.

Wishing all of you a safe, healthy, and happy Summer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter