What are you looking forward to or hopeful for in 2023?

DW and I are planning a trip to London for our 35th. We'd planned this trip for our 30th but we had to reschedule due to an accident I was in. We're very excited to actually go this time (fingers crossed!).

I'm hoping to be on the road to a healthier weight after surgery, with the healthier eating habits that must go along with it.

I also hope for peace in Ukraine, and that we're not pulled into a world war in 2023.

Thanks for this thread! Love seeing the hopes.

—We have a first DVC vacation as a “blended” family planned in May. Hoping it bonds us all together as we enjoy Dole Whip and the Polynesian!

—More people to come together as Americans even if we disagree.

—Ukraine to be in a restoration phase after this attack. We are with you! 💙💛

Thanks for this thread! Love seeing the hopes.

—We have a first DVC vacation as a “blended” family planned in May. Hoping it bonds us all together as we enjoy Dole Whip and the Polynesian!

—More people to come together as Americans even if we disagree.

—Ukraine to be in a restoration phase after this attack. We are with you! 💙💛
I hope all your dreams will come true!
Speaking about Ukraine, it is significant that so many people worldwide support and help this country. The situation there is really awful. And I admire Ukrainians for their strength of mind and courage. There are so many great projects that have been created to help the civil population, armed forces, and paramedics (just read about one of them called Cartodonate). I do hope they will win this war soon!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter