What are some Quick service credit breakfast places in parks?

MagicalMawMaw

DIS Veteran
Are there quick service breakfast spots at MK, Epcot & AK? Looking for places that serve breakfast that you can use a quick service credit at.
Thanks!

There are a few, but they are a poor use of a dining credit - you will most likely lose money on the DDP if you eat QS in the parks for breakfast. But if value on the DDP plan isn't your goal and you are purely buying it for convenience there's places like Sunshine Seasons, Yak and Yeti, Lunching Pad and Friar's Nook.

You didn't mention DHS and the 2 breakfast places in that park are the ones that could make financial sense on the DDP (Woody's and Ronto Roasters if you get an alcoholic drink).

Pongu Pongu has a breakfast sandwich and you should be able to get a night blossom drink with it. Yak and yeti to-go counter has a lot of breakfast options as well.

Depending on where you are coming from to go to HS or Epcot… we love the breakfast at Riviera! If they let you get nice coffee drinks with your meal that would be a good use of a credit.

I like Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion - now called World Nature - for breakfast.

Allearsnet has a list of all menus. I used their filter to select only QS meals and it will list which places have breakfast.
https://allears.net/dining/menu/search/all/all/all/quick-service/
Thanks. That’s exactly what I was looking for. We will have a few quick credits we won’t use at other meals so I figured we’d hit a couple of quick service breakfasts in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter