What’s your favorite Mac and Cheese at Disney?

Technically not mac and cheese, but the macaroni au gratin at Chef's de France is to die for! It's a mix between mac and cheese and a pasta alfredo bake, but so so so good!!

Technically not mac and cheese, but the macaroni au gratin at Chef's de France is to die for! It's a mix between mac and cheese and a pasta alfredo bake, but so so so good!!

I second this one! I love mac and cheese, in just about any form, but this was sublime! :cloud9:

I need that Homecomin' Mac and Cheese in my life so bad! :tongue: The only mac and cheese dish I've had from Disney lately was the one with chicken in it from Big River Grille at the Boardwalk and it was pretty good! I had really wanted to try Eight Spoon at AK but it was never open :sad2:

Has anyone tried the mac and cheese from Polite Pig? It looks like its probably pretty delish!

I believe we had the Polite Pig one and loved it!

My favorite is the nudel gratin at Biergarten. I crave it. My kids crave it. I made it for my son's birthday last year and BOMBED it...so we went to Disney to make up for it!

I believe we had the Polite Pig one and loved it!

My favorite is the nudel gratin at Biergarten. I crave it. My kids crave it. I made it for my son's birthday last year and BOMBED it...so we went to Disney to make up for it!

i tried to make it also and though it was good, it was not as DH likes to say "Disney good" :)

Has anyone tried the mac and cheese from Polite Pig? It looks like its probably pretty delish!

Yes! They make it with the tiny shell shaped pasta so all the yummy gooey cheese gets inside it. I was bummed my SIL and I had decided to share it. I wanted it all to myself!

I LOVED the pulled pork mac & cheese at the Eight Spoon Cafe. My sister, who is the mac & cheese connoisseur, said that the mac & cheese she had at California Grill was possibly the best she's ever had anywhere.

Truffle mac & cheese from Yachtsman. It's so, so perfect. I also love the nudel gratin at Biergarten and have always wanted to try making it, but it never comes to mind when I'm meal planning!

I LOVE mac n' cheese.... all kinds! Yes, even the standard Disney mac n' cheese. Reading this thread i've learned something new....I really have to make sure I go to Homecomin' and try their mac n' cheese! :goodvibes

The truffle mac at Yachtman is sinful! So good! We are eating at homecoming in Sept bc of all the raves about the mac and cheese lol I plan on getting that and the thigh high chicken biscuits as my meal lol

My husband raved about the mac and cheese at... lol... the Pop Century Resort! I had no interest, but the man loved the mac and cheese!!

Another vote for the Truffle Mac & Cheese at Yachtsman Steakhouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!