"We've gone too far"-A sister trip with surprise guest Irma! Sept 2017 - Completed 4/16

Day 8, Part 4 - The longest safari...ever...

When we left Pandora, it was another time where I let Lauren lead-rather than taking us up the Africa pathway, she took us out of Pandora and by the Tree of Life to get to Africa. It was funny when she realized we could have taken the “shortcut”! :D But we did get to see the detailed Africa door, which I hadn’t seen yet!

fVZljEI.jpg

Next, onto Festival of the Lion King! We were able to get into the standby line and almost immediately were let into the show. Ended up picking the Lion section (totally random). Loved this show! It and Finding Nemo (which we would see the next day) were probably my favorite shows. Loved the tumbling monkeys. And at the dance at the end, Timon decided to just start running around and around and around and around one of the stiltwalkers. Even the dancer was looking down, like, what are you doing? Timon just shrugged and kept going! :-)

bg1TCpk.jpg
1d3uLU2.jpg
4r21Jy0.jpg
aVZDXZ7.jpg
OYUmnEN.jpg
jbjEk18.jpg

Next, another safari ride. It was only a 15 min standby wait (so I guess this answers my question about whether we had a FP for it), which basically means a walk-on; I think we were only delayed by people moving their strollers into the parking area. We ended up in a row with a mom and her young son, who was very excited to see all the animals.

svkNZdD.jpg
TKxDPsK.jpg
mg1M5Uo.jpg
7TElCuB.jpg
XbcGpra.jpg
xJS51WS.jpg
J3Z5n4M.jpg
IxrneDq.jpg
fwKLF7w.jpg
J1cQpC6.jpg
L2xTILO.jpg
pnOOVAP.jpg
E5LeDnj.jpg
a6hDi6y.jpg
VBI5OyZ.jpg

It was a good trip, getting our first view of zebras and cheetahs, who weren’t out on our previous safari. The African Ox (what are they called?) came up right next to our vehicle and if I had wanted to get kicked out of the park, I probably could have reached out and touched them! We also got a good look at the baby Mandrills (though the photo doesn't show it very well), and an elephant taking a shower! For some reason though, that Zebra photo reminds me of a Google Street View shot.

We did notice a lot of trees down and more flooding than our previous time.

6CO7NyU.jpg
J2u4dqV.jpg
PPaWfcG.jpg

One thing that was super annoying, was when the safari was over we were in the lineup of trucks waiting to unload. For some reason it was taking forever (we think maybe it was a shift change). Finally we were able to go forward, but to make room behind us, our truck was directed to go off to the side instead of to the first unload platform. So multiple trucks behind us would come up and unload. Then those guys would get to alternate with trucks in the bypass to go forward and pick up new guests. At one point we were finally the first truck in the bypass, but then they let 3 empty trucks go in front of us! We were all getting really frustrated. It literally took 20 minutes for us to unload! And our ADR was coming up so I was stressed (though I didn’t really need to be). When we finally got out we also didn’t have time to do the Gorilla Falls trail, and never went back to it. :sad:

Cont - An awesome dinner!

Yeah I definitely DO NOT recommend Park Hopping for first timers, not at all. One park a day works much better. After a few visits though, you'll def be wanting to park hop because it really can help get a lot done when planned out right. There are also some ways you can park hop that can lead you into places you wouldn't normally bother going through (i.e. take a walk on the BoardWalk to get from Epcot to Studios or the other way around).

I'm so glad to hear you liked FotLK! That show is MY LIFE. I miss it so much. I have a funny feeling I'm going to have major withdrawals with being in Cali this summer and not being able to go see it on my days off like I used to so much. :sad:

That's so annoying about the whole unloading fiasco. I think that might've happened to me once, not as long, but it seemed like they had no clue how to unload us. Oh well, you got off and weren't left on it forever.

Can't wait to hear about your ADR! :mickeyjum

Festival of the Lion King is one of the best shows at WDW! It's so entertaining; I try to catch it once every trip. Glad you enjoyed it, as well.

That unloading scenario sounds nuts. Took you about as long to get out of the car as it did to go on the tour!

the park-to-park buses, so we were able to find a shaded bench to wait for the AK bus, as well as reapply sunscreen. I still think the wait was about 20 minutes, so very annoying!
We never enjoyed the luxury of the Express vans before they eliminated that service, but I'm sure it was FAR better than the Park to Park bus service. I always hate when we have to take that option. We love having park hoppers, but for us they work better when we do a park in the morning then take a break back at the resort before heading to a different park.

OMG, I leave for Disneyworld again in 2 days! Woohoo! I thought I'd try to get this day finished before I leave though!

Day 8, Part 5, "You tired, Goofy?"

First, I forgot to mention on our safari, some animals being weird. As we were going past the Hippo pool, there is the typical car fence with wood posts. Well some large crows decided they were going to audition for the part of gargoyles in Hunchback of Notre Dame and were sitting along every single post! And the empty ones at the end, well, more crows showed up before our vehicle could get there! It was very weird, and I wish I could have gotten a photo, but I was on the other side of the vehicle and we were moving too fast!

Ok, anyways, onto dinner! I had been able to get us a RoL dinner at Tusker House but the latest time was 4:25. I originally was worried that would be too early but it ended up being great! It meant we were seated immediately and had no wait for characters or food! Then gave us plenty of time to hit rides before the show. So from now on, I will always try to make dinner ADRs early!

SxzWLZG.jpg
JucFA5m.jpg
DjnKi5b.jpg

Now, actual dinner.

The spread:
s0CAjEz.jpg

Bread station: Herb Focaccia, Moroccan Multigrain Bread, Mealie Cornbread, Oat Cluster Rolls, jalapeno Corn Bread, Pita Bread. I think I got some focaccia and pita bread, but skipped the rest. Lauren probably tried more of it and I think she liked all the ones she got.
UPLcOr4.jpg

Cold food stations with various dips and salads: Spicy South African Preserves, Mixed fruit chutney, Tomato hummus, garlic leek hummus, taboulleh, whipped butter, Mixed greens w/dressings (ranch, Italian, coconut curry), tomato, cucumber, broccoli, kalamata olives, house made pickles, Seasonal fruit salad, watermelon & Feta salad, grapes, Trek Power salad, black-eyed pea salad, assorted bean salad. I skipped most of these; too healthy for me! :snooty:

G032lzT.jpg
4uG5Wq1.jpg
FVJgBEj.jpg
Y6FoItt.jpg

Hot food stations: seasonal vegetable (oven-roasted summer squash), tandoori tofu, oven-roasted red skin potatoes, vegetable samosas, roasted vegetable couscous, collard greens, whipped mashed potatoes, brown gravy, cape malay curry chicken, basmati rice, spicy coconut curry shrimp. Definitely had plenty of choices; I skipped ones that had the possibility of spices, but I loved the potatoes, rice, and couscous.

6qs76uD.jpg
oh08lU0.jpg
WmZfhcF.jpg

Rotisserie station: pigeon peas and rice, mealie pap, spit-roasted chicken, sweet plantains. I think I got some chicken, which was good.
RS2gZIW.jpg

Carving station: pork shoulder, peri-peri marinated salmon, sweet & Spicy mustard. Loved both of these options. And the guy was pretty awesome carving it!
oWSb727.jpg
Duc4MUb.jpg

Kid’s Stations with more basic foods: Chicken drumsticks, sauteed green beams, mashed potatoes, sliced ham/cheese/turkey, pickles, apple sauce, corn medly, mac & cheese, corn dog nuggets. Definitely picked up a few of these.
grLhqNd.jpg
9Rm3z5y.jpg
O1kJZF3.jpg

Dessert: chocolate chunk cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, Turtle brownies, almond cake with raspberry panna cotta, assorted pastries, chocolate cheesecake, strawberry cake with white chocolate, zebra coffee cake, orange chocolate chip bread, banana bread pudding, pecan chocolate tart.

OTSc6MH.jpg
G5gYdXL.jpg
pSsxFSa.jpg
Qv0diYt.jpg

My first plate:
Jjc66Qu.jpg

Then dessert:
2Gx1C0B.jpg

And a second savory plate (carbs never hurt anyone!)
8COtlsI.jpg

I loved the food here! It was flavorful without being too adventurous. And plenty of it! Lots of carbs too, which is always a winner in my book! For savories my favorites were the salmon and couscous. Dessert, I loved the zebra cake and orange chocolate chip bread. I think I plan to go back here in December, but get a late morning reservation, so I can try the breakfast foods and then get a plate of lunch foods once they bring those out! I was actually very worried about this when I booked, because I am so picky. But it satisfied even me, and nothing was too spicy (I think you could get spicy sauces or something if that is your taste).

Characters:

First came Mickey. We noticed his/her shoes were a bit too big and the friend was shuffling around, so asked and he/she appreciated us noticing

1J6FoYR.jpg
Y4XBMuS.jpg

Daisy was cute and I commented on her bracelet, she motioned that Donald had given it to her! (When we were leaving I ran into a little girl in the bathroom who was super excited to meet Daisy; I gave her the advice to ask about the bracelet and her mom was appreciative!)

fVHCyvq.jpg
cGmlTn3.jpg

Goofy was funny. I also liked how his photos came out as if Lauren had a mustache! I had actually connected my phone to a mobile power charger so when Lauren took it to take my photo, she didn’t know and it dropped. He was very curious and gave me a thumbs up when I explained how Fuel rods work!

wpALp7N.jpg
WSjmRqs.jpg
92nU7m6.jpg

Finally, Donald, also very nice. And decided to dance with me!

U2LOZ5S.jpg
tHJqcLu.jpg

Because it was so empty, we ended up getting the characters doing another lap. There were a bit confused when we didn’t want to take photos again!

Lauren also had a fun interaction when I had gotten up to either grab a new plate or restroom or something. The table after us was very large so they took their time with the characters (which was totally ok since 75% of the restaurant was empty at that time; it got much busier by the time we left). Donald was still visiting and Goofy was done with his previous table. So, he just grabbed my chair, pulled it out and sat down with Lauren. She said: “you tired, goofy?” all he could do was nod! I wish I had come up when he was still sitting there because it would have been hilarious!

6leIQkt.jpg

So I would absolutely recommend this to anyone visiting AK!

Reactions: DLo
Day 8, Part 6 - Rushed evening

Now that we were stuffed with a big meal, we decided, why not go on a roller coaster! :rotfl2:

On the way over we stopped to check out a shirt I had been eyeing. I didn’t get it and regretted that, so hopefully they’ll still have it this week!

a89p5ls.jpg

I think we also stopped for a PP with the backside of the Tree of Life

14r0jnz.jpg
sZkmJ0G.jpg

And gotta get that magic shot!
4T0ixrU.jpg

And then stopped for another PP in front of Everest! No magic shot this time but we did stop to chat with the CM so she could get her raincoat situated without guests lining up for another photo!

aPk1Okc.jpg

We got to Everest, and 5 minute standby wait! Pretty much a walk-on

pfQHB5R.jpg
vV9Cuu6.jpg

But since we had no wait, we decided, why not wait for the front row! Ended up being another 5 minutes (lots of people waiting for front row), but it was pretty cool!

H21EjKP.jpg
5Vl2kMN.jpg

4caMJKG.jpg

Since it was still a walk-on, we decided to go for another round. Lauren also got her name on the screens! (We also decided to start posing on Everest)

FgZ4A9i.jpg
nBg5FFD.jpg

EXm2ct8.jpg

Now, we headed back around to Pandora to use our FoP and NRJ FPs and hopefully catch some bioluminescence (it was getting to be dusk)

On the way we got to see the lotus blossums moving into position.

4QbO62u.jpg

And, guess what, another PP stop! This time the front of the Tree of Life

MVWWEQ6.jpg

And of course, magic shot!

1i29HSu.jpg

On our way into Pandora tt was sort of crazy-there were all these birds gathered in a tree near the bridge to Pandora! Like anywhere they could land! Picture doesn't do it justice but a lot of people were taking photos!

2H5CqHQ.jpg

We could see fog coming out and some bioluminescence starting up, as well as the animals/plants splashing around!

yDanbZj.jpg
ljNmfOD.jpg
j4acFAJ.jpg
CXKVrwU.jpg
HdZEHbp.jpg
lQGyM9c.jpg

Another PP stop-we were trying to figure out where they took the banshee magic shot, but weren’t having any luck! I also think by that time of day they had stopped that version of the magic shot.

Ph9bl0S.jpg

We then used our anytime FP for FoP, very helpful as it was a 90 minute wait (and I think that was accurate, not overestimate; maybe even an underestimate). There was a backup at the FP line, so rather than only sending people down to the bottom row, they were putting them in the center and top too. This time we were in the same load room as before (so center row), but close to the center. The total experience time was pretty long, about 45 minutes! But total worth it and another awesome ride!

The rest of this evening was pretty rushed, as there was limited time and a lot to do: NRJ FP, explore Pandora at night, Tree of Life Awakenings, and RoL. It was 8pm when we left FoP and RoL started at 8:45, so rush rush rush! I hope to be able to spend more time at AK at night in March!

By the time we got out the sun had set so the lights were all on. It was very cool, though the area closest to the ride entrances had more normal lighting (due to more people), so the bioluminescence wasn’t as prominent. I also couldn’t get many good photos with my crappy iphone camera, so gave up eventually!
G1UDflD.jpg
u9vjsf3.jpg

I liked the footprints, especially the ones leading into NRJ!

O3NGaJy.jpg

We did of course grab a PP!

iU8W5v4.jpg

And Magic shot w/Magic video!

jkGmz47.jpg
UNTGUAy.jpg

Rode NRJ for the second time and still liked it! I could imagine there are so many details you could see more every time!

I feel like we barely touched the surface of Pandora at night, but knew we needed to get to the RoL theater.

Day 8, Part 7 "This is totally getting cancelled"

So, on the way over to Rivers of Light, first I wanted to check out Tree of Life Awakenings. Lauren didn’t care (and had seen some of it the previous year), so she decided to go to the theater and get us seats!

HoaG3T6.jpg
NWBA1XX.jpg

I ended up only catching the one vignette of the deer and hawk. I thought it was so excellent! I wished I could have seen more. I have definitely set aside time on my upcoming trip to see more of it!

On my way towards the RoL theater I asked a CM for directions to the dining area and he gave me such attitude about being late! It was like, dude, chill, my sister is already there, the show hasn’t started yet, and I can’t help it now! Really rubbed me the wrong way (I think the same guy gave me attitude again the next morning, but I’ll explain that later).

Anyways, made it to the theater and was fine. There didn’t appear to be many people doing the dining package that night, as only the seating section closest to the center was reserved. Maybe the others were too, but were already filled? I couldn’t tell. Anyways, we ended up getting a seat near center, just up on the stone benches at the top. Worked fine for me as no one ended up sitting on the benches in front of us, or behind us, or to the sides! :cheer2:

I also almost ran into the Shaman who was walking down our steps! I thought it was just someone selling light-up toys but then realized everyone was staring!
oh23vmV.jpg

Anyways, I got there only a couple minutes before the show was about to start. I barely sat down before they announced the show was being postponed and I could see lightning in the distance. And I’m not talking some vague lights in the distance, like it was full blown lightning that crossed the sky!

DLKVv6S.jpg

I was pretty convinced they’d be cancelling the performance, which I understood for safety reasons, but was still annoying because it meant I got a dining package which was more money and I couldn’t use my AP discount (Note: at Disneyworld, dining packages don't tend to qualify for an Annual Passholder discount, but at Disneyland, they do! So all the times I've done Blue Bayou or other dining packages, I can still get 15% off). But…about 10 minutes later they were able to start the show! I guess the lightning was moving away instead of towards AK! Very relieved about that! And it actually made it pretty cool because we could still see the flashes in the trees behind the show, so it was like nature was participating in Rivers of Light!

E8H8ok1.jpg
5cxPt4X.jpg
rRQiemn.jpg

So, I did write that we both liked the show. I think it helped too that we weren't hearing about it for years and years, so didn't have high expectations. I know there wasn’t any real story, besides nature and animals, so wasn’t expecting a whole lot. But I thought it was well done. Unfortunately the turtle light-up float wasn’t out and the large center lotus blossom didn’t extend or show fire (probably due to the lightning), but was a good show. However, I honestly don't remember much about the show afterwards. I think I need to see it again; I won't be doing that in March, but maybe in December?

We ended up joining the crowds of people leaving the park but were lucky to get on the first bus heading back (though I think we had to stand). At AK POFQ and POR share buses, but POFQ lets off first, so we didn’t have a hugely long drive back. Got back to the room, cleaned up, and collapsed!

End of day Stats:

Health data (via app on my phone, not Fitbit):
Walked: 22,861 steps (8.3 miles)
Flights climbed: 1 floors

Attraction count: 11
Rock n Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror (2)
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
Nav'i River Journey (2)
Flight of Passage
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Expedition Everest (2)

Characters: Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Daisy (4)
Magic Shots: Lion Guard, Pandora Woodsprite, Pocahontas Leaves (3)

I’m all caught up now, great updates, I remember being at Knots Berry Farm when I was in my early twenties, we had fun. I remember the train robbers!

It looks like you had a good DHS and AK day. We really liked the RoL show and the NRJ. Pandora is pretty cool at night and you all got some good photo pass pictures!

Have a wonderful trip, I hope your weather is like ours was, it was so awesome! I will be excited to hear about your adventures when you get back!

OMG, I leave for Disneyworld again in 2 days! Woohoo! I thought I'd try to get this day finished before I leave though!

Have fun!

I think I plan to go back here in December, but get a late morning reservation, so I can try the breakfast foods and then get a plate of lunch foods once they bring those out! I

Ah me too! (So far that's what I wanted to do the morning/afternoon of our AK day). Do you want to do that ADR with Josh and I once we all figure everything out?

Note: at Disneyworld, dining packages don't tend to qualify for an Annual Passholder discount, but at Disneyland, they do! So all the times I've done Blue Bayou or other dining packages, I can still get 15% off)

I hate this!

All your Tusker House pics are making me so hungry. I went there with my family when they visited me around Christmastime and loved it. The food is so good (even when making accommodations (both my sisters have dietary restrictions)), the characters are always fun and it never really is ever busy since many don't really go there wanting to go elsewhere for a character meal. SO Underrated. I love how Goofy ended up sitting in your chair with your sister, that's adorable. What a babe, that Goof.

Yay for front row on Everest! Personally, I think the backrow is better, much like Big Thunder. They also don't get many people asking for the back row so next time you ride it, ask and they will sit you there immediately no having to wait in that extra wait like with the front row. :thumbsup2 to the posing, quality choice.

I love all your magic shots! You definitely did a good job with asking for/acquiring those. The leaves one is one I'll definitely have to note when I return to WDW, it blends really well with the background.

Glad to hear a much less scathing review of RoL! I'm probz in the crowd that has bitterness towards it since it was supposed to open during my program and instead we got the infamous Jungle Book Alive With Magic for like a month so I'm going to be a bit critical, but maybe I should lower my expectations and enjoy it for what it is. It does honestly look pretty and well done all things considered.

Can't wait to read more and have a magical trip! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back! :mickeyjum

I loved the AK updates!

We have a Tusker House ROL Dinner ADR for April and I'm super excited. I've done breakfast here a bunch, but never dinner, so I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it.

I can't wait to see AK at night. When we were there in November, we just couldn't make it. When we go in April, we aren't getting there until the afternoon so I'm hoping we can stay til park closing :thumbsup2

Looks like you had a fun time at Tusker House! The character pics are all so cute!

Lots of nice PP pics, I especially love the magic shot with the leaves, I've never seen that one!

Glad RoL wasn't cancelled, that would have been disappointing!

Hello! I have finally caught up on your trip report. We were there before the hurricane (actually left around noon on the Saturday they closed the airport). Delta sent a 747 to take us to Detroit as they had added so many seat to our very full flight. We were actually in Epcot the night you were at the beginning of your trip but I don't think our paths crossed.

I am enjoying your Disneyland updates except that they make it hard to determine what time of year is best to visit. I think they have a better game on holidays to keep local interest peaked. So much neat stuff and I loved the Halloween decor.

Tusker House has my attention. I have seen so many good looking trip reports of the food there. We just never spend enough time in AK on our trips and always end up somewhere else for supper. We need to go to AK at the beginning of our trip not at the end where we are dragging.

Thanks for all the reporting and great pictures. You gals had such cute shirts for your trip. My sis and I need to do that sometime.

I’m all caught up now, great updates, I remember being at Knots Berry Farm when I was in my early twenties, we had fun. I remember the train robbers!

It looks like you had a good DHS and AK day. We really liked the RoL show and the NRJ. Pandora is pretty cool at night and you all got some good photo pass pictures!

Have a wonderful trip, I hope your weather is like ours was, it was so awesome! I will be excited to hear about your adventures when you get back!
I've been watching the weather and hope it holds up (looks like it should)! Especially with the cold snap we've been having - there is snow on the mountains behind our house - snow! That's not why I moved back to SoCal! :P

All your Tusker House pics are making me so hungry. I went there with my family when they visited me around Christmastime and loved it. The food is so good (even when making accommodations (both my sisters have dietary restrictions)), the characters are always fun and it never really is ever busy since many don't really go there wanting to go elsewhere for a character meal. SO Underrated. I love how Goofy ended up sitting in your chair with your sister, that's adorable. What a babe, that Goof.
I remember you guys loving Tusker House! I think it was definitely my favorite dinner place!

Yay for front row on Everest! Personally, I think the backrow is better, much like Big Thunder. They also don't get many people asking for the back row so next time you ride it, ask and they will sit you there immediately no having to wait in that extra wait like with the front row. :thumbsup2 to the posing, quality choice.
Oh we did! I think maybe our last day we did a front row and a back row ride. I typically like the back row on coasters, but I think for all the theming on Everest, front was my favorite!

I love all your magic shots! You definitely did a good job with asking for/acquiring those. The leaves one is one I'll definitely have to note when I return to WDW, it blends really well with the background.
Oh, just wait! Disney Photopass has a facebook page where they have albums for every park of all the available magic shots and where you can find them! I took full advantage of it the last couple days and already have a checklist of possible ones to get this week!

We have a Tusker House ROL Dinner ADR for April and I'm super excited. I've done breakfast here a bunch, but never dinner, so I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it.

I can't wait to see AK at night. When we were there in November, we just couldn't make it. When we go in April, we aren't getting there until the afternoon so I'm hoping we can stay til park closing :thumbsup2
I think you'll really like it! Just so yummy! And definitely worth staying until later to see everything and really experience AK at night!

Looks like you had a fun time at Tusker House! The character pics are all so cute!

Lots of nice PP pics, I especially love the magic shot with the leaves, I've never seen that one!

Glad RoL wasn't cancelled, that would have been disappointing!
Yeah, that one was pretty cool! It was funny too because I often knew which magic shots we'd get if the photographer posed us in a certain way since I'd done my research. But Lauren would be totally clueless!

YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

Have SO much fun on yor trip!!!
Thanks!

Hello! I have finally caught up on your trip report. We were there before the hurricane (actually left around noon on the Saturday they closed the airport). Delta sent a 747 to take us to Detroit as they had added so many seat to our very full flight. We were actually in Epcot the night you were at the beginning of your trip but I don't think our paths crossed.
Wow! I do remember the airport being crazy crowded on the Thursday evening, can't even imagine on Saturday morning!

I am enjoying your Disneyland updates except that they make it hard to determine what time of year is best to visit. I think they have a better game on holidays to keep local interest peaked. So much neat stuff and I loved the Halloween decor.
They do have a lot of fun holiday stuff. I would probably lean towards summer, fall or Christmas. Springtime just has too many refurbs. Halloween was pretty awesome this year and I can't wait to see how they up their game next year!

Tusker House has my attention. I have seen so many good looking trip reports of the food there. We just never spend enough time in AK on our trips and always end up somewhere else for supper. We need to go to AK at the beginning of our trip not at the end where we are dragging.
Definitely! Or just budget in a mid-day break. Because you need to balance being tired on the AK day with having it too early to not get a FP for Flight of Passage!

Thanks for all the reporting and great pictures. You gals had such cute shirts for your trip. My sis and I need to do that sometime.
Thanks! I had fun searching for everything! I already have so many bookmarked on etsy for my Christmas trip!

Busy, busy, busy AK night! That was a lot to fit in but you managed well. I keep reading amazing reviews about the character interactions at Tusker House...I think I need to check this restaurant out myself one day!

The Tree of Life Awakening sounds so cool, glad you got to see some of it. However, what a bummer about the CM giving you grief for showing up late. He doesn't know your situation, you could've been at the First Aid station for all he knew! Yeesh.

Glad the lightning stayed away and let you see Rivers of Light!

Hi Lesley! Almost caught up with your trip report. It would take me SEVERAL WEEKS to comment on everything I found helpful/exciting/funny - so, just know I'm grateful you're sharing!

I left off at your post on Tusker House - it pushed me over the edge on something I've been waffling on (character meals!) - so I'm jumping on MDE right now to see if I can get a reservation!

(Btw, my younger sister is my go-to Disney trip person, too! I'm 33, she's 31.)

Sorry for such a delay-I will be updating and responding to comments soon!

Just got back from Disneyworld and had a great time, but unfortunately I forgot it also is The Germiest Place On Earth and wasn’t careful...so I’ve been pretty sick the past 2 days!

I do have a new TR started, but I’m giving priority to finishing this one first! So far I just did a preview post of Flower and Garden food.
Hippos and Tigers and Flowers, Oh My!”

I've been following along to all of your trip reports and plans, love how detailed you are! I'm actually planning a December trip as well renting points just a week or so after you, but unfortunately I haven't been able to rent anything yet. Enjoyign all the updates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter