Western ports - how do I find the following places?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Cozumel mini-golf Sally's, Key West aquarium and Grand Cayman Cpt Marvin's?
DS11 & I can walk to these places, right?

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
Cozumel mini-golf Sally'sDS11 & I can walk to these places, right?
Here are the directions to the mini golf ....."3 blocks from the ocean, downtown,
look for the huge flagpole on the waterfront...
walk directly inland 3 blocks to us".....this is from Sally's website......Andy

Captain Marvin's is a short walk too. Their website has a map, but it boils down to "go left on the main shoreline road about 3 long blocks". Left being your left as the tender approaches shore.

Key west aquarium... get off ship, walk through "mall area" take a right walk towards museum it is right there maybe a five min. walk in all.

Captian Marvins- take tender into GC., get off boat take a left walk down the street, it bends a bit, keep going, store front is yellow on the right hand side, about a 10-15 min walk

Coz mini golf- get off ship walk down cement pier (do NOT cross RED line- don't know what will happen but military men with machine guns are there and signs that say don't cross red line)
Take a left, walk until you see a piazza and fountain area turn right and two blocks up is the mini golf you need to walk up a stone stairway as it is elevated.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter