• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Were Back!

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
Hi everyone we are back from a wonderfull weekend getaway!The Royal Pacific was wonderfull,and the check in was with out a flaw!Even got a up grade to a pool view 6th floor,(which was only 4 doors down from where we stayed last month)The parks were not croweded at all Friday ,but was somewhat a little more bussier sat!The Maceys day parade was nice ! As well as the hot choclate they were selling to warm up those cold bones!Lots of high school bands ,clowns ,floats and of course the Ballons.The food at Hard Rock Cafe was good And so was dinner at Jimmy Buffetts .WE got to meet or so i should say I got to meet Motherfletcher and his 2 wonderfull children Sunday morning before we left,(my little one was running a fever,Stayed in the room with mom)If you have any questions just ask!

How was the weather? We are going on Friday. Staying at RPR. We are coming down from NJ and the kids are hoping to get to go in the pool. I heard mid 70s. Was there anyone brave enough to go in the water while you were there?

DJ

When we were there it was cold to south Fla standards...38.-58.I understand that it is suppose to warm up this week.Yes there were people swimming in the pool when it was 38 outside the pool is heated to 87.I hope you have a great trip!!!!!!We sure do!

I'm so glad you got to see the holiday festivities!

Also glad you got a great room. What type of rate did you have?

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great trip & stay at the RP. I'm dying to know if Motherfletcher ended up riding Kraken on Sat. like he said he would. Did he mention anything about it to you?

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great time and you met Motherfletcher!

Yes motherfletcher rode kraken!!!!!!and another one?????My rate was a ent rate of 110.00..He was pretty stoked about doing the roller coaster christmas vacation with his family!!!!!!!! Said he would be home for santa!!!!!! As we all know there is no place like Home!

Welcome back Daddydon glad u had a great trip you are way too spoiled:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter