Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go..........

bestfriendsframe-1.jpg

bestfriendsframe-2.jpg

Wendy,
You made this design for my daughter - and everyone loves it! Can I please get one that with "Emily" - my 2 yr old niece. Thanks! ~ Melissa

Emmapri.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!!!! Thank Him for his service! Both of my older boys are in the Air Force.

mgm-armyman1_std-1.jpg

I love this one, can you make one for my guys - they will LOVE this?

Glen
Danny
Rusty
Blaine

And of course I have to have one....

Thanks!!:love: :love:

Valere

wow they look great, thanks so much

this would look like an awesome picture frame as well

You should keep and scrapbook this invite and print another one to make it into a photo frame - then put a photo of them at Donald's breakfast in it!! :goodvibes

Woo hoo!!

These are sooo cool and I am going to make the shirts tonight!

Thanks soooo very much :)

AND - here are a few more!!!

invitetuska.jpg

invitetusk-1.jpg

invitetusk.jpg

HI Wendy!!! It had been a while since I checked out your thread...and since you just came to visit mine...I figured i should get back over here and see what you've been up to!!:goodvibes

I LOVE the new DISigns!! And I'm dying to know what the name of the font is that you used in these invites??? it is so neat..and nothing like any that I have:yay:

Keep up the great work! I noticed that we are 'neighbors'...we get to take our 1st trip home to AKL in november... eventually we may wind up there at the same time!!

Paula

HI Wendy!!! It had been a while since I checked out your thread...and since you just came to visit mine...I figured i should get back over here and see what you've been up to!!:goodvibes

I LOVE the new DISigns!! And I'm dying to know what the name of the font is that you used in these invites??? it is so neat..and nothing like any that I have:yay:

Keep up the great work! I noticed that we are 'neighbors'...we get to take our 1st trip home to AKL in november... eventually we may wind up there at the same time!!

Paula

Hey Paula,

Thanks Sweetie!!!! I LOVE :lovestruc your DISigns that you did for me!!! Awesome Girl!!!! The name of the font is "ANIMAL" and it's from picnic.

Our first trip "home" will be in Jan. - I'm so excited - the summer won't go by fast enough!!! LOL But, yeah, we will eventually end up at "home" at the same time! :hug:

Hi! I have two requests. Can I please get invites for Devon, Trenton, Blake and Haleigh for the following:

Akershus Lunch on April 17,2009 at 2:00 P.M.

and Tusker House breakfast on April 18, 2009 at 10:15 A.M.

TIA!

Hi, Sorry it took me so long to get to these. I've been in the hospital, I had to have surgery! BUT.......... I'm better and I'm so glad to be back to disigning!! Hope these are what you wanted.

AKERGOOD-1.jpg

AKERGOOD-2.jpg

AKERGOOD-3.jpg

AKERGOOD-4.jpg

donaldsbreakfast-4.jpg

donaldsbreakfast-5.jpg

donaldsbreakfast-6.jpg

donaldsbreakfast-7.jpg

Could I get the Tusker House one for May 16th at 10:30am addressed to Thatcher and Taggart?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest