Well, I Finally Did It!!!

nitsirk987

Mouseketeer
I KEPT ON PUTTING IT OFF, BUT I FINALLY CALLED AND BOOKED OUR TRIP FOR OCTOBER 16TH-24TH!! FIRST TIME USING OUR DVC TIME SHARE. ANYONE ELSE GOING ON THOSE DATES??

:happy1: :moped: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Congrats on your first DVC stay. I am not going at the same time but am targeting about one month later for a trip. Good luck and have fun.

Hi nitsirk987!:wave:

We will be there too! We will be there October 13 - 20, maybe we will see you there! We plan on going to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party, I am not sure on what day though( they have not put the tickets on sale yet). I guess I better get working on my Lime Green button, so everyone know's that I am a DISner and they will say hi to me!::yes::

Count me in. My sister and I decided to make a quick trip to check out Saratoga. We will be in a studio from Oct 17 thru the 22. Can't wait to see this resort. I love the area. We are OKW members. Anxious to see if the nightly fireworks at midnight at Pleasure Island will wake us up!

Actually reading your post last night was somewhat freaky, as we had just got off the phone after booking a trip for the exact same days! Lets hope it's not too crowded and we have good weather! Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter