We'll be cruising!

MsMamaBear

Mouseketeer
Ladies and gentlemen, I got the necessary documents to get my daughter's passport AND that says I am her sole legal guardian, so I am getting her passport! I'm so excited! We can travel anywhere in the world now!

I chose a Disney cruise for her first one. I've only been on Carnival,but I'm so happy today that I decided to book one for Spring Break! I'm just so excited you guys!! Now she'll be like mommy. :)

This is great news. I remember getting my sons passport. I surprised him with the our 1st cruise by putting hints in his easter eggs and we filled out his passport together. He could not stop smiling. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :tigger:

Ladies and gentlemen, I got the necessary documents to get my daughter's passport AND that says I am her sole legal guardian, so I am getting her passport! I'm so excited! We can travel anywhere in the world now!

I chose a Disney cruise for her first one. I've only been on Carnival,but I'm so happy today that I decided to book one for Spring Break! I'm just so excited you guys!! Now she'll be like mommy. :)
That's great news!

This is great news. I remember getting my sons passport. I surprised him with the our 1st cruise by putting hints in his easter eggs and we filled out his passport together. He could not stop smiling. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :tigger:

That's such a cute idea! I think I'm going to keep this one a secret. Question,already! LOL! Do you carry your court papers with you, in case of customs?

I did carry my court papers with me. I think I have a few copies with me just in case something happened to one set. They were also keep in different locations. One set was always in the bag I keep with me next to our passports and another was in checked. We never had any trouble and enjoy every moment.

The other thing I do is photo copy my passport and put it behind my DS key to the world and I keep a copy of his in the same place. I also leave a copy with my emergency contacts at home. Never needed it but I wanted to be on the safe side.

MsMamaBear - you and your daughter's first Disney cruise is coming up soon, right?

Which ship? Are you two dressing up for pirate night? DS and I did. It was fun!

Again, I'm so excited for both of you!

thats so exciting! i cannot get a passport for my son because i have to find his dad for permission even though we have not heard or seen from him in 5 years. i really want to do a Alaska cruise with Disney! you guys have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts