Weird Disney smells you love

butterscotchcollins

Drop Chicken
We all know the classics - Pirates water, churros, etc. - there’s a whole cottage industry dedicated to those. Tell me the WEIRD smells at Disney that you absolutely LOVE!

I’ll start: The smell at the start of GotG when you’re getting ready to launch. Idk if it’s leftover from construction plaster or what but I love it 😂

One of my favorites is the burning scent in Spaceship Earth, but I don't think that's really a "weird" one - lots of people like that.
Totally forgot about the "Rome burning" smell but count me as one of the people that LOVES that. I'm that person who cheers for the downfall of one of the greatest civilizations to ever live as I ride Spaceship Earth 😅

Totally forgot about the "Rome burning" smell but count me as one of the people that LOVES that. I'm that person who cheers for the downfall of one of the greatest civilizations to ever live as I ride Spaceship Earth 😅

A joke in my family is to say "not the library!" when passing it because my mom said in a movie that's what someone says then he is told the library of Alexandria is burning.

I miss the orange scent on Horizons . . . 🥺

I like the smell when you first go into your resort room after check in. I don’t know if it’s the cleaning products or if they spray an air freshener, but I like it. I have never smelled it anywhere else.

I wear the perfume they sell in the store in Norway....not the Puffin's Roost, it's right next to it, can't remember what it's called. But it always makes me smile and think of EPCOT.

Not necessarily weird, but I’m obsessed with the Riviera lobby scent. So much that I’ve been on the hunt for the source, spending several hundred $ so far. No, I don’t want the candle from the store in Disney Springs (which doesn’t smell like it). Nor do I want a reseller that sells micro bottles of oil. I want the actual fragrance oil they use in the HVAC from the source of the oil in bulk so I can make my own wax melts and use in my HVAC.

A very close scent is the Mrs Meyers hand soap in the “Rain Water” scent. Next time you are in Target have a whiff of it!

Not necessarily weird, but I’m obsessed with the Riviera lobby scent. So much that I’ve been on the hunt for the source, spending several hundred $ so far. No, I don’t want the candle from the store in Disney Springs (which doesn’t smell like it). Nor do I want a reseller that sells micro bottles of oil. I want the actual fragrance oil they use in the HVAC from the source of the oil in bulk so I can make my own wax melts and use in my HVAC.

A very close scent is the Mrs Meyers hand soap in the “Rain Water” scent. Next time you are in Target have a whiff of it!

This last trip our room was ready when we got there so we parked as close to the room as we could and went in the side door. I told DH that next time I didn't care where our room was I was walking in the front because being hit with that smell when you walk over the water feature and into the Riviera lobby meant that I was home and you just don't get that at the side doors.

He rolled his eyes and told me I could go that way if I wanted to but he was going the short way.

Ok, suit yourself you killjoy.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest