Week After Thanksgiving

We are all so close!

Yes!

And due to making some changes to flights etc I’m going to be there this Thursday (instead of Friday), then staying until next Wed as planned! So excited, haven’t been at DL since 2012 (been doing to other resorts instead). And it’s been years since I’ve been at a Disney park for Christmas!

I’m going out earlier for a friend’s dad’s funeral :-( so I’ll be in town Friday night, meeting up with my sister Sunday evening for downtown Disney, and in the parks Monday!

I’m excited but a bit stressed! My anxious mind is going in all directions. We arrive on Sunday and will be doing The VOID that evening, Goofy’s for dinner, and then some shopping in DTD. We will then be in the parks Mon-Wed

On a shopping note, I was luckily able to order a few things I know I wanted online and use a 25% off coupon! Now I don’t have to haul it all home either! I found items that are listed as park exclusives in the Shop Parks app are actually available from the website.

We will be there Thanksgiving til SUnday, then we return the 30th-2nd, then back Dec 15/16, then back Dec 22-Jan 4.

I leave in three days! Aaaah! We're leaving Thanksgiving night, with an overnight stay Friday in PHX, then on to Anaheim Saturday. Parks Sunday, Monday/Tuesday (Aquarium of the Pacific/beach on whichever day we don't go), Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, DTD Saturday, then heading back the following Sunday.

My in-laws are visiting Disneyland only next Tuesday, the 27th, and I'm so excited for them! My mother-in-law has never been and my stepfather-in-law has been, but it's been decades, I think.

I'm sure I'm going to be inundated with even more questions about DLR at Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, lol.

Considering how crowded DL has become regularly, I think they picked an excellent day! I hope so because I will be there too.

I would make sure you explain the FB system, and encourage MaxPass. It made a huge difference for me in terms of my enjoyment!

Four more sleeps. I’m so ready! Dreading what will likely be a nightmare airport on Sunday morning, but if we can just make it through security I’ll be fine. This will be my first flight alone with DD. I’m going to have a stroller to check at the gate, a booster seat and her carry on, checking one very large bag. I might be a disheveled mess by the time we take off. But I’ll be a Disney bound mess.

We’re going to go see Ralph Wrecks the Internet tomorrow before our dinner to get extra excited.

Safe travels to those of you traveling for the holiday!

It's getting so close! Today is my last full day of work then a half day of work on Saturday. Saturday afternoon we head to the airport hotel and fly out Sunday morning!!

This week Thanksgiving and putting up the Christmas tree. And next week from Thursday to Sunday inside the magic bubble. A great time of year.

I'm here now! Just got here today - first time in Disneyland since 2012!

I'm also very disoriented as in the past few years I've had APs for Disneyland Paris and WDW so nothing is where I think it is... And also because I'm super sleep deprived from having woken up for an early morning flight today...

About to hit the road... I’m so excited but dreading this drive! (And my drive isn’t nearly as bad as it is for others.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts