Wed night was DD's Make a Wish Party

Reyasmom

Mouseketeer
It was to officially tell her about the trip and get her excited. We had dinner at Red Lobster since Reya loves seafood. We got there and they had a room set up for her with balloons and presents. The wish granters got her a cookie bouquet. There are 5 bear shaped cookies on it and they're all "dressed" like princesses! The wish granters were disappointed in it, but I assured them that they really do look exactly like them! They couldn't figure out why one of them was wearing a bikini, until Reya said "That's Jasmine!" I'm hoping I can get a pic of them before Reya tears into them, of course that means a trip to the store for a camera and I'm not sure that she'll wait that long.

She was given a barbie dress up set with shoes, a tiara, wand and a purse. She immediatly put on the tiara and everyone called her Princess Reya for the rest of the evening. Her favorite gift was a velvet trinket box with princesses all over it for her to color. She wanted to start right away, but we were able to pry it away from her long enough to get her to eat her dinner.

Reya had the stuffed flounder and most of my ceaser salad. I knew I should have ordered her a salad of her own. Every server in the restraunt came to talk to her. The boys made her blush! OMG it was so cute. One really cute waiter comes up and calls her Princess Reya and offers to hook her up with one of his nefews. She was blushing so much I thought she had a sunburn. That sunburn eventually faded only to come back when the next cute waiter boy walked in. Of course noone had a camera, but the Red Lobster staff did. Our waitress took lots of pictures for the RL newsletter. She said it shouldn't be a problem to get copies made for us.

Levi (DH2b) took Reya to look at the lobsters and then to the restrooms. They commented on how wonderful he was with her and how she responds to him. When she came back Reya was given one last gift. She opened up a Target gift card with $75 on it! When she realized it was a gift card she asked "Does it have a value?" I had to explain how Reya had just learned about gift cards at Kohls.

We had a great time. At first Reya tried to act shy, but she's just not that kid. It didn't take long for her to start hamming it up.

We're so excited! Less than a month now :)

It sounds lovely :flower:

What is a 'Make a wish party'? :blush:

It sounds like a great time...enjoy the planning and anticipation for the big trip!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter