Website Maintenance

kes601

DIS Veteran
Does anybody remember a time when DVC has done weekly, sometimes more than weekly maintenance overnight? It seems to have been going on for the last 3 or 4 months. In the past it seemed maybe it happened once every 3 or 4 months.

Today's seems very strange. The message said that the downtime would start at 2:45a Eastern Time and implies it would be brief. I was able to get on with no issue this morning around 5:00a and all was fine (minus DL resorts....but that had to do with DL itself having bookings unavailable) but then at 5:45a the booking tool went down for all resorts. Seems like somebody coded it for 2:45a Pacific Time instead of Eastern Time. Curious how long it takes to come back up.

Today was the first day that members who added on at CFW could book there. That could explain any last minute maintenance this morning.

Today was the first day that members who added on at CFW could book there. That could explain any last minute maintenance this morning.
Ya, just realized that. In that case it makes sense, but it didn't line up with the website notice.

Rex - Nothing to see here
That is an account issue, usually related to unpaid dues (and today is the day 2024 dues are considered late). You'll need to call Member Accounting. There was an issue at one point last year that even when people were paid up their accounts were mistakingly flagged.

That is an account issue, usually related to unpaid dues (and today is the day 2024 dues are considered late). You'll need to call Member Accounting. There was an issue at one point last year that even when people were paid up their accounts were mistakingly flagged.
I am able to book again. I just waited it out and it started working. I made my final dues payment y'day so probably just had to wait for it to clear or something.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter